Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

What are the rules around clubs in administration playing in Europe?  I would have thought they'd have tried to struggle on to the end of the season to get Europa League, then go into admin in the summer (if this is where they're at just now).

30pts deduction for a club going into admin for the second time is it?

We'll see if they claim to be the same club if/when that comes around...

Is it not some fraction of the points total from last season if they go into admin again? 1/3 or something?

It's 15 points deduction + 5 points the following season for 1st insolvency, 25 points + 15 Points the following season for 2nd insolvency within 5 years.

If they go bust this season it will be the latter, next season will AFAIK be a 6 year gap so the former. Neither is likely to relegate them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32436839

A newly formed company (sevco scotland/5088), bought the assets to Rangers Football Club PLC in 2012 (and subsequently sold them to the other sevco scotland/5088*).

*I don't care which is which.

Rangers Football Club PLC is still in liquidation.

Therefore if this new company starts trading insolvently and subsequently enters administration it would be a first offence, regardless of when it occurred.

Unless of course you can buy history, which you can't.

But if you could, I'd like to believe you could buy only the good history. For example if UK plc was ever to go bankrupt I'd buy the history relating to the empire but not the slavery and ethnic cleansing parts...

What's that you say?

"One would not have been achieved without the other"

"LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING"

Huns with tickets locked out of the ground at Fraserburgh due to it already being full on account of the number of counterfeits on the go.

That's a hell of a drive just to stare forlornly at a broch turnstile.  :rofl:

Sympathy factor.....BIG FAT ZERO

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Counterfeit tickets for Counterfeit fans of a Counterfiet team

.................counterfeit bids for counterfeit players

:rofl:

You must have deleted it by accident Jute. I thought counterfeit transfer bids was pretty genius actually.

The biggest hypocrisy is their counterfeit religion. They all hate kafflicks without knowing why they do. We know it was cos they were brought up and brainwashed to be knee deep in fienyan blood but their Protestantism isn't something they ever invest in. Doubt many of the fuckers have seen the inside of a kirk. Apart from the wee frees. They're fucked up in a different way.