Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Can any one clear up what exactly did Halliday say and to who?

The papers say he shouted at a "fan" calling him a bawbag but some folk say it was Murty who he shouted at.

John James asserts today that Halliday actually called Murty a "fenian c*nt"

:laughing:

Added to the above, apparently Morelos and Docherty pulled apart in the tunnel after the game.

All in a bad day for Der Hun.

What a fucking shame, although doesn't detract from just how bad a day Saturday was for us.

Can any one clear up what exactly did Halliday say and to who?

The papers say he shouted at a "fan" calling him a bawbag but some folk say it was Murty who he shouted at.

John James asserts today that Halliday actually called Murty a "fenian c*nt"

:laughing:

It was "fucking bawbag" and was definitely aimed at Murty. John James is a zoomer and no attention should ever be paid to anything that cockwomble posts.

Whilst it was gratifying watching sevco getting served up a huge great can of whoopass it in no way detracts from our woeful performance 24 hours previously

It was "fucking bawbag" and was definitely aimed at Murty. John James is a zoomer and no attention should ever be paid to anything that cockwomble posts.

Whilst it was gratifying watching sevco getting served up a huge great can of whoopass it in no way detracts from our woeful performance 24 hours previously

I tried to laugh and enjoy that result, but I just couldn’t. Seeing Huns write awful banners and hang them up outside their training ground however, is fucking hilarious. “We deserve better”  :rofl:

Everybody know that the reason Sevco are still in existence is their fan base. Once they lose that and the season ticket money drops then the shit will hit the fan big time. They are no better than when they entered the Premiership for the first time in their short history.

They have no cash to buy the players needed to challenge Celtic ( like all the other clubs) but the difference is their fans and ALL Scottish Football media can not accept that fact.

When they do see the light it will be from the 3rd Division again or with a bit of luck when they shop in the new Tesco where Ibrox used to be.  :thumbsup:

Even though Miller is 38 I fully expect to see him turn up somewhere like St Mirren or Thistle in a player/coach role. And he will do fairly well....

Wallace....different kettle of fish. Barely literate, injury prone and on a whacking great contract with over a year to run. Sevco are stuck with him and tbh they deserve each other.

These players are at Sevco for one reason only....money. Not because they are fans of the club as the Scottish Media will have you believe. I have no problem if Sevco pay mediocre players more than they are worth, but to talk of them joining the Famous is just not on. They are no better than the players that we have in our squad at the present time.

A Dhims blogger has reported McInnes is keen to take over sevco in the summer with one big proviso.....that Dave "career criminal" King is no longer on the sevco board. Press are apparently about to run with the story too......

This comes from this I presume.

As for Derek McInnes, the source who apprised me of the Lite eleven prior to the Ibrox Glasgow Derby, informed me months ago that the Aberdeen manager was keen to join Lite in the close season. I published this over a month ago. McInnes had one caveat. If King does not step down McInnes won’t be taking the pre-season training at Auchenhowie in June.

As the TPE’s net closes, McInnes may well have his wish.

What aload of rubbish from J.J.  :laughing:

Rangers flop Carlos Pena could return to Ibrox as Pedro Caixinha admits he’s considering ripping up loan deal early after beer stunt. Pena – the second highest-earning player in Mexican football – was plastered over the media in his homeland when he was spotted buying booze while wearing club kit

Oh dear not a good week for Sevco if this happens.

He has 2 years left of his contract  :laughing: