Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Some phenomenal schadenfreude available over on hun media folks.

Ive been on swallow swallow its fucking epic  :rofl:

Apparently it's all the other clubs' fault that sevco are where they are today ( and by inference that they caused oldco to go bust  :hammer:)

The Dhims 7 league titles in a row are also apparently "tainted"......they don't half do irony well over in Sevconia/Deludedland

On Twitter

Sevco fans have stormed into the player of the year awards at the Hilton and are fighting with the players. Windows smashed , smoke bombs going off , police in attendance , couldn’t make this shit up.

Really hope this is not fake news. :laughing:

The Rangers POTY Awards

“They were shouting at directors and gaining entry via fire exits. There was around 20 to 25 people.

“They stormed the hotel via the front entrance and opened the fire exits to allow more people in.

“They were shouting at club officials about the current situation and the scoreline today.”

He added:”They let off bangers at the front entrance of the hotel. The players and club officials were coming into the hotel when it was going on.”

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Police were called at 7pm following reports of a disturbance at the Hilton Hotel on Cambridge Street, Glasgow.

“Officers established no criminality has been committed. We provided advice to the hotel.”  :confused:

League rules state that a representative from a club must speak to the press after Premiership matches

I am sure The Rangers have done this before and nothing happened to them in terms of punishment. Why have rules when they are not enforceable.

League rules state that a representative from a club must speak to the press after Premiership matches

I am sure The Rangers have done this before and nothing happened to them in terms of punishment. Why have rules when they are not enforceable.

10 point deduction seems fair to me ;)

Graeme Murty has left his role as manager of Rangers following the 5-0 defeat to Celtic on Sunday.

The 43-year-old had stepped into the Ibrox hotseat following the sacking of Pedro Caixinha in October and was to be in place until the end of the season but has departed with three games to go as they push for a second-place finish in the Premiership.

Oh dear....

He’s walked away? Murty’s been treated atrociously by the board, I hope Gerrard sees sense and tells them to poke it.

He’s a scouser, he has no sense. Hopefully it doesn’t mean they get their act together for the last three games

I actually really feel for Murty, der hun have treated him appallingly.

Re gerrard it's a win win as far as I'm concerned.  If he takes it it's most likely going to be a car crash and hilarious. If he doesn't der hun have a massive egg on their face and it's also hilarious.  Genuinely stunned they aren't going for Clark but I suppose he might not be keen on the DOF element to the gig

Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson will take charge of the team for the three remaining matches of the season. After which they will be thrown out when another manager comes in to try his luck.

Can anyone see a consortium taking over and ploughing millions into Sevco with Gerrard in charge. You know it makes sense. :wave:

I see the BBC story has changed from "stands down" to "sacked" and "relieved of his duties" after Sevco release their PR hatchet job.

I have some sympathy for Murty too, although Sevco turning on him should come as no shock to him - he's unsurprisingly arrived at being the scapegoat that all Sevco managers inevitably become.  Gerrard take note.

"He will take some time to consider his options, which include returning to his role at the Rangers academy" said the Glasgow club.

If he's got any sense he'll tell them and their academy to do one.

Absolutely convinced Gerrard will do the same as DM and walk away once he has had a look at the sevco finances and systems of operation. Should be absolute comedy as this time the whole of Britain is watching....the meltdown from the orc hordes will be epic

I thought Gerrard had already ruled himself out along the lines of 'not ready for a club like Rangers',?

Tbh if he was interested,he could be the sort of appointment that provides them the catalyst we dont want them to receive.doubt he will take it though

Absolutely convinced Gerrard will do the same as DM and walk away once he has had a look at the sevco finances and systems of operation. Should be absolute comedy as this time the whole of Britain is watching....the meltdown from the orc hordes will be epic

I think it says a lot whoever takes this job! If Gerrard has even 1/2 a brain and ambitions of coaching long term he'll see the shambles it is. It's a no win position, a shit show club, and a soap opera for all to watch. Quality comedy viewing!

Directors Paul Murray and Barry Scott resign from The Rangers

Rats and sinking ship comes to mind.. :rofl2:

PS....If a Director remains in place and they go into administration he would then be suspended from holding any future Directorships at any other company. Just a thought  :wave:

Rats and sinking ship comes to mind.. :rofl2:

PS....If a Director remains in place and they go into administration he would then be suspended from holding any future Directorships at any other company. Just a thought  :wave:

Be nice to think you are correct but would be odd timing. Miss a Europa qualifying spot and in all likelihood suffer points deductions next season too. Plus lose control over assets secured on Close Brothers finance?