Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Any other club (apart from the green coloured cheek of the same arse) would have long since gone up in a puff of smoke.

They are playing a squad they cannot afford. This is cheating.

If this was any other club they would be left with a half a groundsman and a tea lady.

Yep pretty much as I said..... cheating fucks  :haterangers:

Someone was telling me that even if liquidated Rangers could reform and remain in the SPL?

Something to do with the SPL and SFL being separate.  So seeing as they are part of the SPL they could be let back in to the lowest tier of the SPL (i.e the SPL) if the SPL board vote them in?

Surely that's not correct though is it?!

They could be voted straight back into the SPL, yes. Which is why it is important for the fans of the rest of the clubs to make it clear they don't and won't support it. If Rangers NewCo get voted straight back into the SPL that's it for Scottish Football for me. Sadly, it's an option with a far too realistic chance.

You can lobby club chairmen all you want but it is the spl board not the eleven teams that decide whether the hun's spl shares can be transferred to NewCo.  They aren't in the scottish league would have to apply to join to make up the numbers if everyone shuffled up a place if the spl didn't accept them back in. 

For all the correctly directed anger and disbelief this isn't really without precedent given the scandal of 2p in the pound fc that are as good as qualified for europe, twice in administration jute fc and airdrie who went bust and bought there way back into the league (similar to what the huns want to do)

Aye, but when they buy Cowdenbeath or whatever and rename them "Cunts 2012", they'll be straight back in.

Not sure about that.

Cunts 2012 FC still wont have been registered for 3 seasons (anyway if the bought cowdenbeath it would take them 3 seasons to get back up the leagues)

Doncaster really has to go from the SPL. First he lied to us all about the SPL TV deal stipulating 4 Old Firm matches (which it doesnt!) and he was on the radio yesterday claiming there are no SPL rules with regards to clubs being liquidated and not fulfilling fixtures. He's trying to set himself up to decide whatever he likes.

However. The SPL rules have specific rules regarding this scenario.

If any Club in the League ceases to operate or to be member of

the League for any reason, its playing record in the League may

be expunged and the number of relegation places from the

League shall be reduced accordingly

Doncaster really has to go from the SPL. First he lied to us all about the SPL TV deal stipulating 4 Old Firm matches (which it doesnt!) and he was on the radio yesterday claiming there are no SPL rules with regards to clubs being liquidated and not fulfilling fixtures. He's trying to set himself up to decide whatever he likes.

However. The SPL rules have specific rules regarding this scenario.

Is that if it happens mid season though? If it happens out of season there is no record to expunge and no relegation as it has already happened.  Think this is how Livi ended up in Division Three while Dundee got a points deduction (although obviously that is SFL not SPL)

Doncaster was talking specifically about the process for if they were liquidated without finishing this season - he claimed there was no rules to determine what happened.

If they are liquidated in the summer the SPL Clubs/Board would have to accept a re-application. (there is debate as to whether it would be all 12 clubs voting or just the 5 board members. If it is just the 5 board members entitled to vote it is highly likely they will refer the case to the full membership anyway). Doncaster made a misleading comment like "The SPL Board would have the final decision on Rangers NewCo entering the SPL" which while technically correct (the SPL Board would have to authorise/verify the result of a vote of all 12 clubs) it gives the impression that the clubs not directly represented on the Board would have no say - which is not true.

He also made some very misleading comments designed to make it seem like the SPL is the only way Rangers will survive. I think his comment was "The SPL is the only option for Rangers NewCo" and inferred that they could not enter the SFL. What he was actually referring to was the fact that Rangers would not have an automatic right to enter the SFL (At Div 3 or anywhere else). They would have to apply like anyone else which I don't think has ever been doubted.

All this coupled with his lies over the TV deal should see him out on his arse from the SPL. I'm amazed his lies and agenda is not getting more media coverage.

Doncaster was talking specifically about the process for if they were liquidated without finishing this season - he claimed there was no rules to determine what happened.

If they are liquidated in the summer the SPL Clubs/Board would have to accept a re-application. (there is debate as to whether it would be all 12 clubs voting or just the 5 board members. If it is just the 5 board members entitled to vote it is highly likely they will refer the case to the full membership anyway). Doncaster made a misleading comment like "The SPL Board would have the final decision on Rangers NewCo entering the SPL" which while technically correct (the SPL Board would have to authorise/verify the result of a vote of all 12 clubs) it gives the impression that the clubs not directly represented on the Board would have no say - which is not true.

He also made some very misleading comments designed to make it seem like the SPL is the only way Rangers will survive. I think his comment was "The SPL is the only option for Rangers NewCo" and inferred that they could not enter the SFL. What he was actually referring to was the fact that Rangers would not have an automatic right to enter the SFL (At Div 3 or anywhere else). They would have to apply like anyone else which I don't think has ever been doubted.

All this coupled with his lies over the TV deal should see him out on his arse from the SPL. I'm amazed his lies and agenda is not getting more media coverage.

:clap:

cheers that clarifies it.  Sounds like deliberate misinformation from him. 

Sadly it seems more and more likely that they will sell off the assets to form a debt free club and get straight back into the spl with no liabilities and no responsibility for the hmrc big tax case. cunts

All depends who they sell the assets too

Murray parks planning restrictions will mean its value is almost halved

Ibrox stadium and the surrounding land certainly wont be worth enough to cover the cost of a large tax bill and Im not sure HMRC would be so forgiving as to sell it back to a fans group for cheap price.

The only interested parties I can see would be those loveable rogues at Tesco. With no leverage the blue meanies wouldnt be able to negotiate getting a free stadium out of them so renting Hampden would be their only option (shoudl their fans still continue to turn up that is). Then of course I would hope Queens park would put them over a barrel

Coart hearing today found that there are 5 parties claiming ownership of the £3.6million in the bank of Rangers' solicitors. Among the parties are Rangers FC (i.e the administrators), Ticketus, HMRC and Craig Whyte.

4 day court hearing to commence March 29th to deal with it - so not what the administrators wanted to hear.

Can anyone really be serious about taking over Rangers FC when they have things like this, the EBT case, the two-contract SPL/SFA investigation a UEFA exclusion hanging over them?

Bear in mind that the main stand is a listed building so they wouldn't be able to knock it down and build something there.

I think they would be able to demolish the rest but keep the facade of the stand for Category B?

All depends who they sell the assets too

Murray parks planning restrictions will mean its value is almost halved

Ibrox stadium and the surrounding land certainly wont be worth enough to cover the cost of a large tax bill and Im not sure HMRC would be so forgiving as to sell it back to a fans group for cheap price.

The only interested parties I can see would be those loveable rogues at Tesco. With no leverage the blue meanies wouldnt be able to negotiate getting a free stadium out of them so renting Hampden would be their only option (shoudl their fans still continue to turn up that is). Then of course I would hope Queens park would put them over a barrel

Is that not the point?  They sell the "assets" to the Blue Knights and the liquidate the club paying off as many of the creditors as they can (ie not many). Blue Knights then set up Newco and apply to take over the RFC shares in the SPL?

Mind you have we actually ascertained who owns the stadium and Murray Park yet?

I think they would be able to demolish the rest but keep the facade of the stand for Category B?

Nope they would have to keep the interior as well. They could get rid of the top tier which is suspended above the old part.

If a building is listed you can't change the electric sockets without running it by someone first. Although I am not sure what level of listing it has. Yes they could build on the rest of the land but that part would have to stay.

Coart hearing today found that there are 5 parties claiming ownership of the £3.6million in the bank of Rangers' solicitors. Among the parties are Rangers FC (i.e the administrators), Ticketus, HMRC and Craig Whyte.

4 day court hearing to commence March 29th to deal with it - so not what the administrators wanted to hear.

Can anyone really be serious about taking over Rangers FC when they have things like this, the EBT case, the two-contract SPL/SFA investigation a UEFA exclusion hanging over them?

Bit more of that story on the BBC

Rangers are in danger of not being able to complete their remaining fixtures this season unless a decision is made on who is entitled to £3.6m held in a bank account, a court has been told.

The money is in an account of lawyers acting for Craig Whyte.

The funds were part of the process which saw Mr Whyte take over the club in May last year.

Lawyers for the club's administrators told the High Court in London they had expected to find £9.5m in the account.

But they said there was only £3.6m in the account and several parties are claiming ownership of the money.

They include HM Revenue and Customs, which wants £2.8m.

Merchants Turnaround is seeking £1m and pension fund Gerome is claiming £2.9m.

The court heard the football club's current financial situation was "grave".

It was told that Rangers were at the risk of liquidation, demotion from the premier league, and having the club's assets sold at a price that was not "like anything of its true value".

So thats two more companies after money. How many are there out there?!

Thanks to some celtic fans the following has been uncovered:

Turnaround who are claiming £1 from the bank account containing £3.6m is a company linked to several Craig Whyte companies and CW is the secretary.

Andni81CEAEtGT4.jpg

The company's shares worth was registered within the last year as £74,975.

Ands2nUCEAEpyDT.jpg

So very strange that they would be able to claim £1 in unpaid debt.