Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Mate of mine just posted on facebook...

...followed by a long list of sfa people and their contact details.

Outrageous bullying tactic, but we shouldn't be surprised.

Given the recent trend for prosecuting people for what the say on twitter and facebook some of the threats posted on RangersMedia and the like must be of questionable legality.

They have already posted up numbers and details of most of Duff and Phelps.

P6oBZ.png

How long till they start to blame the catholic god (who is obviously a different god to the prod god) for being behind the hun meltdown. 

You can just picture the headline in the retard

"God stitches up 'The Rangers'" 

Sub headline

"Mccoist: Divine intervention malicious in its timing and could 'Kill' Club"

Basically summarizing that rangers are fucked, that calling the recent sfa measures draconian is simply not the case and that there is a real threat to the integrity of the scottish game depending on the final outcome. 

No real details, just summing it up for the rest of the country how a lot of fans in scotland are viewing the matter.

I can't verify it, but apparently posted on a hun forum:

"For the game against the schum after 10 minutes we should all just play dead.

Just collapse on the ground and don't move or speak for the next 80 minutes. This may seem daft at first but think of the impact of only one set of fans singing. The cameras will swing round and we will all look Dead, the image will haunt the world audience who will then realize that the SFA are trying to kill our club."

foo kinglol

I can't verify it, but apparently posted on a hun forum:

"For the game against the schum after 10 minutes we should all just play dead.

Just collapse on the ground and don't move or speak for the next 80 minutes. This may seem daft at first but think of the impact of only one set of fans singing. The cameras will swing round and we will all look Dead, the image will haunt the world audience who will then realize that the SFA are trying to kill our club."

foo kinglol

They could just die.

Police have given security advice to members of a Scottish FA panel that handed out punishments to Rangers after their identities were revealed.

The names of the three-man board responsible for imposing a year-long transfer embargo on the Ibrox club have been published on internet sites.

The SFA say all three have since received "abusive and threatening communication".

It adds that Strathclyde Police are taking the threats seriously.

A statement from the governing body reads: "We are deeply concerned that the safety and security of judicial panel members appointed to a recent tribunal has been compromised by a wholly irresponsible betrayal of confidential information.

"The judicial panel consists of volunteers from across the spectrum of sport and business in Scotland. They are appointed on the basis of anonymity yet all three panel members have reported intrusion into their personal and work lives, including abusive and threatening communication.

"This has been extended to directors of the Scottish FA, whose private details have been published on internet sites and who have, themselves, been victims of abusive communication.

"This culminated tonight in a visit by Strathclyde Police, who are taking seriously the threats made towards the individuals involved. We are thankful for their advice and support in these matters."

Continue reading the main story

One of the individuals on the panel, who the BBC are choosing not to name, said that he is now considering his future involvement in the process.

"I cannot discuss anything about the case for reasons of confidentiality," he told BBC Scotland.

"I hope that when the statement of reasons is published by the SFA in due course, that responsible people will understand the reasons for the decision.

"I have no axe to grind with any football club."

Rangers were hit with a 12-month transfer embargo on players over 18, while owner Craig Whyte has been banned for life from any involvement in Scottish football.

The club, who are in administration, were also fined £160,000 after they were found guilty of five rule breaches.

The club's administrators say the penalties are "prejudicing the survival" of the ailing Glasgow giants and intend to appeal against the decision.

Rangers fans have been incensed by the ruling and manager Ally McCoist claimed the punishment could "kill" the club .

An emotional McCoist then went on to criticise the SFA's methods, adding: "Who are these people? I want to know who these people are.

"I'm a Rangers supporter and the Rangers supporters and the Scottish public deserve to know who these people are, people who are working for the SFA.

"Make no mistake about it, this is an SFA decision. They have appointed the panel so therefore they are working for the SFA, but who are they?

"I think we have a right to know who is handing out this punishment to us, I really do."

SFA chief executive Stewart Regan refused to comment on the ruling, given the governing body will have to hear an appeal against it.

However, he did defend the organisation's revamped disciplinary procedures and stressed the panel acted on the findings of an independent inquiry chaired by former judge Lord Nimmo Smith.

"The judicial panel tribunal is an independent body made up of three members appointed from a list of more than 100," he said in response to the furious reaction from fans and the administrators.

"The implementation of the judicial panel process was approved unanimously by all member clubs at last year's annual general meeting to bring efficiency, transparency and independence to the execution of football rules."

What utter utter scum bags. And this is what we are told we NEED to keep Scottish Football alive?  Fuck right off.  It's bad enough they are threatening these guys but they seem to believe they (and everyone else) are part of some great conspiracy and that by threatening them they will further their "cause".

The Police should have enough material from RangersMedia alone to lock some of these animals up and the SFA have grounds to charge McCoist with Disrepute for demanding to know who was on the panel (with implied retribution).

Just fuck off already

What utter utter scum bags. And this is what we are told we NEED to keep Scottish Football alive?  Fuck right off.  It's bad enough they are threatening these guys but they seem to believe they (and everyone else) are part of some great conspiracy and that by threatening them they will further their "cause".

The Police should have enough material from RangersMedia alone to lock some of these animals up and the SFA have grounds to charge McCoist with Disrepute for demanding to know who was on the panel (with implied retribution).

Just fuck off already

this

:clap:

alex thomson ? @alextomo

So will A McCoist now be charged by Scottish foot ball authority with bringing game into disrepute?

alex thomson ? @alextomo

Rangers manager jas questioned Scottish FA's independence, motives and arguably put its staff at risk...

alex thomson ? @alextomo

Rather more significant than being naughty about a referee, one would have thought. I'll ask SFA when I've a moment

alex thomson ? @alextomo

I will of course ask the police too

Whole load of stuff here including the names of the trio on the Judicial panel if you care, a cracking quip from Longmuir about the Huns applying for a slot in Div 3 and the hiring of a handwriting expert!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9226911/Trio-who-ruled-on-Rangers-named...-and-threatened.html

swd6vs.gif

Also Rangers new fine well who was on the panel, apparently, as they were present at the hearing so Ally did or could have known how the trio were, yet still want off ranting to the media.

Also Rangers new fine well who was on the panel, apparently, as they were present at the hearing so Ally did or could have known how the trio were, yet still want off ranting to the media.

So he's just basically insiting the scum even more? I do hope thats the angle @Alextomo is taking to the police!