They really are a screa-um

The Rangers Football Club

So get a witch's shawl on,

A broomstick you can crawl on.

We're going to make a call on

The Rangers Football Club

last verse needs work  :-\:thumbsup:

Aha! I like this bit....

Mr Green's ambitions for a new club may also be thwarted if liquidators from BDO decide to challenge the asset sale.

Liquidators have the power to unpick any transactions which they believe are not in the best interests of creditors.

Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser

"(The) announcement that Rangers FC will reform as a new co brings a degree of clarity to the situation.

"However, there are a number of other investigations ongoing. Like everyone we wish to see them resolved as soon as possible.

"A large number of our supporters have made their views and feelings very clear and as a club I can assure everyone that these are being taken into account.

"The integrity of sport in general, and football in particular, must be central to any decision.

"This issue has our full attention and we will communicate any decisions we take in relation to this situation with our supporters in a transparent way at an appropriate time."

The best interest of the creditors could be served by passing ownership of Ibrox and by extension the right to charge entry to them.

If 'football will continue at Ibrox' then so be it, but not one penny of ticket money should pass to any hypothetical future club until the tax bill (and ticketus etc) have been paid off.

I actually think AFC have to be a little bit more careful then "gettit rite up ye, ye cheetin Buncha Hun bastards. We will nivvir vote yi in in a month o Sunday's.

Now AFC have the full facts, know full well the feelings of the fans and besides, who knows what disccussions happen behind closed doors? I bet the Directors who vote no will have been in talks ensuring a solid foundation of support to kick the Hun to fuck, in order that the vengence based vitriol doesn't all get lumped onto one or two shoulders by stupid arsed biggies hun support and the weegia like jim traynor

The best interest of the creditors could be served by passing ownership of Ibrox and by extension the right to charge entry to them.

If 'football will continue at Ibrox' then so be it, but not one penny of ticket money should pass to any hypothetical future club until the tax bill (and ticketus etc) have been paid off.

Huns Supporters Trust (or whatever it's called) guy has just urged fans not to pay for season tickets etc.

What will become of the 'big tax bill' if the huns are a newco?  I can't imagine the new rangers would have to pay that money back at all?

I believe the HMRC have said they can pursue individuals involved.

"Shareholders meeting has begun. Paul Clark of Duff & Phelps addressing shareholders: we have the funds from Mr Green. Sale of assets perhaps this afternoon.

"Formal business. Accept or reject the CVA. Shareholder asked why they are voting on a CVA that doesn't exist.

"Meeting is over."

:lolabove:

Is that it?

So earliest they can get out of admin according to D&P is the 8th of Aug. I think there has to be serious consideration that they may not be able to start in any league. Airdrie will be delighted with the volume of new fans they get....

I think that's far to presumptive.  Any newly formed club would have to apply for SFL membership.

If a vacancy arises, I'm backing Cove.

http://www.facebook.com/CoveRangersForTheSFL

Is it good to have another Aberdeen team - esp one named Rangers? Spartans in Edinburgh would be good as it would soak up all the people who move to Edinburgh and start supporting hibs/hearts.

So earliest they can get out of admin according to D&P is the 8th of Aug. I think there has to be serious consideration that they may not be able to start in any league. Airdrie will be delighted with the volume of new fans they get....

But you're referring to oldco?  The 8-10 weeks is the administration of the oldco - Newco can surely apply, no? (admittedly they have a hell of a lot to do to get their act together)

But you're referring to oldco?  The 8-10 weeks is the administration of the oldco - Newco can surely apply, no? (admittedly they have a hell of a lot to do to get their act together)

Hi Tom, my understanding is that liquidators don't take over until the administrators have left Ibrox.

Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen from financial company BDO have been appointed as Joint Liquidators.

Cohean said: "It's important to understand that the appointment of liquidators will not mean the end of football at Ibrox - only the end of the company that ran the club."

Add to that how could a newco apply for a league place esp in SPL when they cannot guarantee a stadium.