Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Is it good to have another Aberdeen team - esp one named Rangers? Spartans in Edinburgh would be good as it would soak up all the people who move to Edinburgh and start supporting hibs/hearts.

Pollock (although they'd probably not want in anyway) are well supported and could move a new generation of weegie fans away from der hun.

Failing that i vote keith.

I'm not one for using twitter but on the BBC websites live updates there was a lot of #NoToNewco going on so had a wee look. The amount of Rangers fans posting it thinking its about saving their beloved team is unreal. Someone tell them that it's far too late for that and they will be liquidated. Oh how they make me laugh

Out in the weeg today with work and speaking to a few of the clubless Hun minks. Funniest story so far is that Uncle Walt is about to ride to the rescue and buy Newco.

Apparently spraying beer round the room and pishing myself laughing is not very business like or professional.

Out in the week today with work and speaking to a few of the clubless Hun minks. Funniest story so far is that Uncle Walt is about to ride to the rescue and by Newco.

Apparently spraying beer round the room and pishing myself laughing is not very business like or professional.

not paying your bills isn't very professional

Martyn McLauchlan on twitter:

Very spurious that Charles Green named Ian Hart as a member of his #Rangers consortium, only for Hart to deny he is an investor.

Alessandro Celano's Blue Pitch Holdings, meanwhile, isn't in Companies House so may be based outside UK.

Celano's only other directorship in UK is with firm whose accounts are now seven months overdue #Rangers

I canna see anything other than a weak compromise that means nowt changes, huns in SPL and the rest of us are fucked.

RIP fair play and integrity, I'd contact UEFA FIFA to make sure we are kicked out of international/european fitba cos, lets be fair, it'll STILL ONLY BE THE FUCKING of CUNTS

FIFA are watching :)

if sporting integrity is not voted on regarding it, wait and watch Scotland banned from the world cup qualifiers in September, Then the fucking huns will blame everyone else but themselves

They better fucking nae. I've already paid up for the next 4 away games.

Anyone here listen to the away end podcast? Had some really good points tonight.

I liked the point about Rangers saying they were keeping the trophies and history of the old club, they said you are either a completely new club with no history or if you are saying you are the old club with a new name then here is your tax bill, now pay all the creditors the old club were due money to, you can't have it both ways.

They also came out and said one of the main point's that I put in my email to AFC, that Green has already come out talking about signing players, the players mentioned are not on peanuts so clearly they have not learned their lesson.