Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

The football mafia represented by former owners of Rangers FC and Rupert Murdoch's media are to blame for some of the worst problems to hit Scottish football and must not be allowed back in under any circumstances.

"As regards the club itself, we can only express our deepest condolences to its supporters, who have been lied to for so many years.

"It had to happen sooner or later. Victories were achieved not by sporting merits, but through slander, conspiracies amongst players and their poaching via third parties, unfair pressuring of referees, who in themselves are as valuable to the fabric of football as the football stars themselves."

Mr Romanov added: “Supporters deserve a new beginning and have to accept the fact that their club has to start from the lower league, keeping order in the SPL and without creating unfair competition with other clubs."

There's more...

"As regards the pitiful state of Scottish football finances, a lot of the blame should be placed at the doors of Murdoch's media. They pay huge sums to English clubs, whilst in Scotland, where football is better supported per capita than anywhere else in Europe and there are more cable or Sky subscribers per capita than in England, clubs receive peanuts for their broadcasting rights.

"At the very least this is discrimination and protectionism for the English football product, which at the same time stunts the development of the game in Scotland, that is regarded as the cradle of football.

"I feel that it is absolutely realistic to create a company that would bring to Scottish clubs at least the same broadcasting income, and even grow it by 50-100% over the next two to three years. This company should be in the hands of Scottish clubs and work with those who want to earn money the honest way, instead of conducting business the Murdoch way.

"They have lived beyond law and all morals, and should now be declared beyond the pale. A society that allows the destruction of integrity in sport, which is a crucial part of Scottish culture, is destroying itself - and all for the benefit of a media aborigine."

A very strange though has just occured to me......

oldrangers get to vote on newco, yes?

If they vote yes then they are dead, if they vote no and some miracle happens with administrators/liquidators and they some how survive they'd still be in the SPL?

Or can that never happen now?

"As regards the club itself, we can only express our deepest condolences to its supporters, who have been lied to for so many years.

I have no sympathy for their supporters whatsoever, and that's nothing to do with an Aberdeen/Rangers thing.  It could very easily be argued that the pressures placed upon the board and management of Rangers FC for success beyond the domestic realm over the years has directly led to this situation.

Because they were shite in the 80s, King David came riding in on his white horse and pledged to buy Rangers out of the problem.  He, the club, and its supporters got greedy on success.  Fair play, they were a top, top side especially in the early 1990s and generally won titles on merit.  But then the greed set in, the supporters demanded European succes and the only way to continue getting the top players to come and play was this now apparent "creative" salary structure with EBTs.

Tore Andre Flo a £12m flop?  Yes, he was, but he was your £12m flop, created by your own "wearrapeople", "we'll spend £10 for every £5 Celtic spend", "quintessential British club", greedy, insatiable, stinking attitude where you feel you have the divine right to sweep up all trophies that lay before you without any regard for "putting anything back".  Sporting integrity hasn't been undermined solely by the businessmen running Rangers, sporting integrity is a term that a sizeable minority (this is gritted teeth diplomacy here) of Rangers supporters know nothing about.  "We'll boycott away games"  Don't make me fucking laugh.  This problem has been perpetuated by Rangers supporters and the proof of the pudding is in their refusal to acknowledge their part in it with their empty threats.

So, in summary, Rangers fans = ungrateful cunts and deserve everything coming to their club.  Harsh?  Tough fucking shit.

Fair play, they were a top, top side especially in the early 1990s and generally won titles on merit. 

I have to say I can't help but have my doubts on this.  I noticed the investigation into the dual contracts only goes back to the start of the SPL (98, i believe).  I see no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt for anything under that administration.

As for the rest of your post....  :thumbsup:

I have some really good pals that are huns, really nice people that dont have a bigoted bone in their bodies, have no love for the monarchy or the tories, christ one volunteers in a homeless shelter twice a week.  They are good people who were brought up rangers fans by their families (and in the highlands this is very common) and people like that i feel genuine sympathy for because it must be horrible to have to watch this happen to your club.  The boorish arrogant right wing england supporting rule brittania glory hunting minks etc  ;D  could not happen to a more deserving bunch of cunts!

I have some really good pals that are huns, really nice people that dont have a bigoted bone in their bodies, have no love for the monarchy or the tories, christ one volunteers in a homeless shelter twice a week.  They are good people who were brought up rangers fans by their families (and in the highlands this is very common) and people like that i feel genuine sympathy for because it must be horrible to have to watch this happen to your club.  The boorish arrogant right wing england supporting rule brittania glory hunting minks etc  ;D  could not happen to a more deserving bunch of cunts!

This, this and this.

No.

Fuck 'em all.

They need to learn  :thumbsup:

Completely agree tlg  :thumbsup:

There are some huns I know, who are (reasonably) decent people and are more than happy to take their medicine and re-start in division 3.

mad vlad in talking some sense shocker  :o

Much kudos to Mad Vlad.

He has had some fucking mental rants during his time in Scottish football, but on this occassion he is bang on the button.

Mr Romanov I applaud you Sir :thumbsup:

Pity it takes a foreigner to actually have the balls to stand up to these cunts.

Rant over....back on the ale ;)

Dundee United tonight met with Supporters' groups to discuss the newco situation prior to the all club vote on the proposal to transfer Rangers share on 4th July.

Following what was a robust and constructive meeting, the Club's position on how we will vote was substantiated by the viewpoint of the various supporters groups. The meeting finished with all in agreement as to what the correct course of action would be.

The Board of Directors of Dundee United are unequivocal in the belief that a form of sporting punishment must form part of the reasoning behind any decision made and, therefore, cannot vote the newco into the SPL. General sporting integrity and, more importantly, the integrity of Scottish football must also play a significant part in the decision making process. It is our belief that any form of sporting punishment must be unambiguous in the message it displays.

The financial well being of the Club, both in the short and long term, must also be at the forefront of our thoughts. We would encourage our supporters to purchase season ticket books as a show of support to our Club. The Board of Directors will act in the best interest of Dundee United and our supporters and Scottish football on this matter. The financial consequences of not showing this support for our Club are extremely serious.

:clap: