Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Peterhead Chairman in the P&J saying he cannot envisage a scenario where the SFL clubs would vote for anything other than division 3 for newco.

Positive news if true, surely the SFA/SFL can't go against the statements of members can they?

Even if they wanted to restructure the game and the rule book to let the NewCo into Div1 I can't see that they have enough time to do so.

I hope Cove, Spartans and others are posting off their applications to the SFL for when a space becomes available on July 4th.

I think we'd be in dream land if we had a potential Aberdeen derby to look forward to with Cove gaining the 30th place in the SFL.

Even if they wanted to restructure the game and the rule book to let the NewCo into Div1 I can't see that they have enough time to do so.

I hope Cove, Spartans and others are posting off their applications to the SFL for when a space becomes available on July 4th.

I think we'd be in dream land if we had a potential Aberdeen derby to look forward to with Cove gaining the 30th place in the SFL.

It does seem like there is no time for such restructuring but I'll bet that lot can move mountains if they have to.

Kowlaski seems your picture on Pie&bovril.com has been well recieved...

so much soo..

alex thomson ?@alextomo This should amuse all fans of all colours who've a sense of humourhttp://i48.tinypic.com/2s1rh8p.gif

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: 

Quality

scumbags formerly known as huns are now trying to get him sacked for mocking the memorial statue.

Just seen a facespace thing with huns planning to cancel Sky on the 5th July! Will they get past the deals folk trying to keep them? I can see most of them signed up for another 2 years!

But my hun mate was telling me about the cash bonanza the 3rd Div was going to get as sky would want to show all seveco's games

Could someone please  explain what seveco means and where it comes from?

I think its a default company name that companies house dish out before the 'company' have decided on the new name.

Can't remember where I read that and can't be arsed going to find it!

The Scottish Football Association have requested that Charles Green submits the necessary paperwork to apply for the transfer of Rangers' membership to his new company by Friday.

The owner of Sevco 5088, which own the assets of the Ibrox club bought for £5.5m, has made a short, formal request to the governing body for their board to consider switching the membership from the old company to his newco.

Green though is yet to provide necessary information for the request to be considered, such as the details of the shareholdings of his company and its structure, a business plan and information to comply with the Scottish FA's rules on fit and proper persons.

The Scottish FA will not consider the request until any company owned by Green is playing in a recognised football league. The Scottish Premier League will not allow any new club to participate in its league, after six member clubs stated their intentions to vote against the transfer of Rangers' league share to the new company.

The board of the Scottish Football League met on Monday to consider any future request to join their league by Green, which would be put to a vote of its member clubs within the coming weeks.

Apparently Derek Johnstone in the Times says directors consulting their fans on the newco vote are letting the lunatics take over the asylum.

A fairly disgraceful thing to say. Presumably he wouldn't want sevco 5088 fans to have any say in the decisions of their "club". Besides, does he really not understand that Rangers (deceased) were put out of business because of the decisions made by successive directors?

Total looney

I will NEVER have anything other than total disgust for dj after the 78? league cup final where he got Doug Rougvie sent off by CHEATING!  >:D

Aye, mr wankstain knobjockey Johnstone, you WERE a cheat, just like all yer hun mates, even back then, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTWIPE! FUCK OFF AND DIE!

I will NEVER have anything other than total disgust for dj after the 78? league cup final where he got Doug Rougvie sent off by CHEATING!  >:D

Aye, mr wankstain knobjockey Johnstone, you WERE a cheat, just like all yer hun mates, even back then, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTWIPE! FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Couldn't have put it better myself MBT

A full ten years before the Simpson/Durrant accidental clash and yet still "they" point at the 1988 incident as the start point of the ill feeling between our club and their defunct one

More huns expected to reject move to Seb Coe tonight according to Alisdair Lamont (BBC).

What happened to the signing ban?

I know when I left they were going to have the appeals panel sit in judgement again but I guess with the liquidation that has been cancelled/delayed, but if the SFA allow them to transfer their membership presumably any punishment will follow.

More huns expected to reject move to Seb Coe tonight according to Alisdair Lamont (BBC).

from P&B

Keepers

Alan McGregor - Rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Neil Alexander - Out of contract

Scott Gallacher

Grant Adam

Defenders

Dorin Goian

Kirk Broadfoot

Sasa Papac - out of contract

Lee Wallace - Switching to newco

Steven Whittaker - rejected switch to newco

Carlos Bocanegra - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco/on verge of signing for Toronto

Ross Perry

Chris Hegary - out of contract

Darren Cole - out of contract

Midfielders

Lee McCulloch - Rumoured to be switching to Newco

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Alejandro Bedoya

John Fleck

Jamie Ness - rejected switch to newco

Salim Kerkar - out of contract

Kyle Hutton