Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

What happened to the signing ban?

I know when I left they were going to have the appeals panel sit in judgement again but I guess with the liquidation that has been cancelled/delayed, but if the SFA allow them to transfer their membership presumably any punishment will follow.

Court of Session ruled the embargo couldn't stand.  The appeal is to be heard again (suspension from SFA likely) but as you guess that has been delayed.

Delayed as they're not going to exist in any form, is my guess.

SAINTS have announced that Belgian champions Anderlecht will replace Rangers in this summer's Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup.

The club said the switch was "due to the well-publicised circumstances surrounding the Scottish side."

The three-team tournament, which takes place at St Mary's on July 14, is also set to feature Premier League side Arsenal.

In a statement on their website, Saints also added: "The decision has not been made lightly and has been reached with the integrity of the competition in mind, ensuring that the annual event will remain an extremely competitive experience with both Arsenal and Anderlecht bringing along a first team squad."

:D