Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

alex thomson alex thomson ?@alextomo

My source: "Definite asset sale. Very confident. Sevco Scot bt Ibrox for £500k and have a deal agreed in principle to sell for about £8m"

RM response:

If this is true I can see Green getting a bullet.

And not delivered by Royal Mail either.

if green tries this, he will go down with jimmy Hoffa and Shegar

It is for this type of emotional outpouring of hun emotion that I am enjoying this so much. I am a mild mannered man, but by fuck, when I think about the times we have been robbed, cheated and done by the hun and the establishments that back them, the weegia, the dodgy refereeing decisions, the following quote makes my heart glow fucking warm that the disgusting entity that is rfc and every one of thier moronic fans is suffering at this time. I hate you all and I am enjoying your demise immensly:

eriously thinking of chucking my job today, not an unusual thing in itself, but purely to try spend more time and effort, trying meet the Browns, Murrays and Greens and decide who to support and get that decision made and move it forward decisively and quickly.

Have we as fans any realistic chance of making contact with these guys? It's beyond critical and has been for some time now. Am I just being desperate here or can we actually do anything? Let's try to get some positivity and momentum going. As it stands we still have some players and some hope. Please share any useful information and contacts whilst remembering we have to act on them. I have savings that I've been waiting on giving to TBK, SaveRangers, Walter, Green and now Brown. When can we use this potentially fan money? I'm lucky enough to be ready with a modest but reasonable amount and there must be at least thousands of us standing idly by waiting for the moment when we can buy shares and or season tickets and even just donate for the cause. It's really time to push it on

alex thomson alex thomson ?@alextomo

My source: "Definite asset sale. Very confident. Sevco Scot bt Ibrox for £500k and have a deal agreed in principle to sell for about £8m"

Surely this can't happen? 500K? That cant be in the best interests of the creditors?

Or is it a clever scam to get Ibrox as far away from Rangers (Diseased) as possible making it harder for the tax man et all to get their money's worth?

2s1rh8p.gif

@ballochbear: RT @MitchellenMan: so @LesleyRiddoch confirms @alextomo WAS laughing at the John Greig memorial. Cheers for that info

@mentorred: @ballochbear @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo haha who wasn't laughing. Get a life.

@ballochbear: @mentorred @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo Seriously, you find 'jokes' about Ibrox disaster memorial funny? #shameful #disgusting

@mentorred: @ballochbear @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo Typical Rangers twisting things to try and make everyone else look like scum.

@mentorred: @ballochbear @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo the joke was about walking away nothing to do with the Ibrox disaster.

@ballochbear: RT @MitchellenMan: so @LesleyRiddoch confirms @alextomo WAS laughing at the John Greig memorial. Cheers for that info

@mentorred: @ballochbear @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo haha who wasn't laughing. Get a life.

@ballochbear: @mentorred @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo Seriously, you find 'jokes' about Ibrox disaster memorial funny? #shameful #disgusting

@mentorred: @ballochbear @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo Typical Rangers twisting things to try and make everyone else look like scum.

@mentorred: @ballochbear @MitchellenMan @LesleyRiddoch @alextomo the joke was about walking away nothing to do with the Ibrox disaster.

Wtf is that?

Daily Ranger again claiming that newco to division 1 is a done deal. Says SFL board discussed the plan on Tuesday. Also interesting quote from St Mirren chairman on a 16 team league saying he would hope that SFL clubs would accpet this as it would mean Newco would not take up all the promotion places next season.

Edit: Meant to say that have 8 page pull out about newco situation in the paper this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18625293

It's a carve up.  Fuck Scottish football.

BBC Scotland has learned of plans being put in place that would allow Rangers to move directly into Scottish Division One in the coming season.

Rangers FC plc are soon to be liquidated and Charles Green's consortium are reforming the club.

But Green's Rangers newco has not gained support to replace the old club in the Scottish Premier League.

And senior Scottish football figures are proposing that Rangers start season 2012/13 in the second tier.

email sent

I read with interest about the moves to restructure Scottish Football (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18625293).  The plans seem to involve the merging of the spl and sfl and reorganisation of the leagues.  This is long overdue, however I am concerned that this is only happening now to facilitate Seveco's entry into the 2nd tier rather than them having to apply to enter at the bottom of the league system as any new club should.  I agree with Mr Milne's statement that "Reorganisation of the game is a priority..., but it is not something that should be rushed through just to deal specifically with one club".

I would urge AFC to oppose any proposals that rush through league reorganisation without fully consulting fans, and in particular oppose any change that is designed to parachute in a New Club to anything other than the bottom tier of the league system.  Several SPL clubs, including our own, have made statements about the primacy of sporting integrity over financial considerations, the rumoured machinations will be rightly viewed as unsporting, unfair and an insult to the idea of sporting integrity.  If AFC were to condone such a plan I, and I suspect many others, will be looking to return our Season Tickets.

I trust that AFC will be true to their statement released earlier this week.

Yours

GS

From the BBC's report:

•Rangers newco's acceptance into the Scottish FA would only be approved if they accept responsibility for the football debts and fines incurred by the pervious club along with their waiving of rights to a legal challenge.

if this is the case, I'd fully expect HMRC to pursue the "newco" for their money.  This is all bollocks, it's an attempt to appease their marauding hoardes of bampots.

They have no future if the above is true.

Potentially an spl club again in as little as 10 months time?

When is the ruling on the transfer embargo appeal fiasco?  When are the spl announcing a punishment for the years of illegal EBT's?  When are HMRC announcing the result of the big tax case?

If 'The' Rangers are allowed to be a competitive force at the top level of Scottish football again in season 2013/14, I do do walking away. Forever.

Daily Ranger again claiming that newco to division 1 is a done deal. Says SFL board discussed the plan on Tuesday. Also interesting quote from St Mirren chairman on a 16 team league saying he would hope that SFL clubs would accpet this as it would mean Newco would not take up all the promotion places next season.

Edit: Meant to say that have 8 page pull out about newco situation in the paper this morning.

You ought to stop buying that 'newspaper'.

This story of theirs is obviously, and demonstrably total nonsense, written only to sell printed toilet paper to lobotmised (ex) hun monkeys.

Absolutely nothing to do with journalism whatsoever.

Even if the SFL board had agreed some deal, they still require the consent of at least 22 member clubs. At least 3 have already publicly said 'no'.

'Done deal' my sweaty arse.  Cheer up and stop propogating this drivel.

You ought to stop buying that 'newspaper'.

This story of theirs is obviously, and demonstrably total nonsense, written only to sell printed toilet paper to lobotmised (ex) hun monkeys.

Absolutely nothing to do with journalism whatsoever.

Even if the SFL board had agreed some deal, they still require the consent of at least 22 member clubs. At least 3 have already publicly said 'no'.

'Done deal' my sweaty arse.  Cheer up and stop propogating this drivel.

Yeah

after my initially fury I'm still convinced this is a non starter.  There is no incentive for div 2 and 3 clubs to vote for this and enough clubs have stated they oppose anything but div3 application for Seveco.  Surely this is one last attempt by Cockwomble to save his job.  When ever we get to the end of all this bullshit and sit down to cooly and calmly reorganise Scottish Football the first item of discussion should be who to replace that ring piece Doncaster.