Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

I'd love th know

1)Where the fuck are they pulling these "magic numbers" aboiut revenue from?  Oot Cockwombles arse?

2)Who's crystal ball(s) say football will suffer "Total financial meltdown" if a "team" which no longer exists, continues to no longer exist? And they created the current "financial meltdown" (drama, drama, drama!) by NOT PAYING FUCKING BILLS! Oh, and can you "suspend/terminate" a club (ahem) with NO LEAGUE STANDING?

3)Readf this properly ALL chairmen, the only benefits to a Div1 "solution" is to ex-hun-newco-cheating-cunts FC.

Now, if "the suits" could just keep their fucking noses out and let things take their course naturally NONE of this would be an issue.

It's only the hun-loving-masons in the SFA and the weejia that are making such a fuss over natural justice.

Christ they're more fascist than Hitler!

The thing that is really fucking me off is the constant references to Rangers by the media, the SFA, and as such every other fucker

There is no longer a club called Rangers. There is an entity called Sevco 5088 who own some of the liquidated Rangers' assets. One owes £40 odd million, the other has no league to play in. The refusal by those in charge of Scottish football and their media outlets, to stop referring to Sevco 5088 as Rangers is the only thing that is continuing this fallacy that "Rangers" are either being mistreated or deserve some form of helping hand "for the good of Scottish football".

Of course it doesn't help that the supporters of the former Scottish football club referred to as "Rangers" are genetic mutants with subhuman levels of intelligence.

:lolabove:

That could be a story from crimewatch, heartless conman cheats pensioner out of his savings.

This could be the undoing of them, the last thing they needed just now was a divided support, but bomber's doing his best to fuck it up.  ;D

I was really starting to get bored of the whole hun implosion debacle, but this John Brown stuff has brought it to a new level of entertainment for me.

His crazy deluded, up-to-eleven brand of hun bampotery is an aspect that has been so far missing from anyone being taken seriously in the pantomime.

Thanks 'Bomber'.

*popcorn*

Once the dust settles the first thing the SPL clubs need to do is sack that cunt Cockwomble.  His finger prints are all over this bullshit ( http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/108463-in-full-document-sent-to-sfl-clubs-to-put-rangers-into-the-first-division/ ).  They then need to dissolve the SPL and its corrupt, self serving institution and start thinking about how to improve Scottish Football and not just the bank balances of the top 12 clubs.

I still can't quite believe anyone will accept the utter cuntage that has been proposed but if they do, and despite afc clearly opposing it, my ST will be heading back to AB24 and I'm off to watch Polock

From the Mash.    ;D

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/rangers-to-become-a-pub-team-2012062932480

Rangers becomes a pub team

29-06-12

SCOTTISH football chiefs are forcing Rangers to start again as a pub team following their financial difficulties.

Striker 'Auld Bob' lives on a luxury park bench

Rangers will relocate to a flat-roofed council estate boozer as their new base of operations, and recruit players from the local tower blocks by enticing them out of the stairwells with a football covered in smack.

Early scouting trips have uncovered a promising 19-year-old who will train for eight hours at a time and is equipped with a ferociously tenacious tackle so long as he’s given a bottle of Buckfast and a tube of Uhu at the end of the day.

SFA spokesman Tom Logan said: “This could be a fresh new start for the club – if it turns out they have a better quiz team than their football side that could be the direction they end up heading in.

“Given that most of the kids in Glasgow University are called things like Tara and Gideon rather than Janey or Wee Fucka that’s doubtful but, y’know, dare to dream.”

Rangers’ new pub, The Red Hand & Luther, was bought with the proceeds of selling off Ibrox to a consortium of Celtic fans who intend to turn it into the world’s largest urinal. The pub’s manager, Bampot, will take control of the club’s day to day affairs after ousting Ally McCoist with the help of a pool cue.

Their first fixture of the new season will be against The Pope’s Head, a rival pub located 50 feet from their new home across a stretch of road the United Nations have deemed the most dangerous piece of tarmac outside of Afghanistan.

Logan added: “Rangers could soon be back amongst the big names of Scottish football provided they get themselves a really good physio and some comprehensive fire insurance.”

Alleged email response from Raith Rovers:

Relax......we don't respond to blackmail. We've made our position crystal clear. The document is a joke and an insult. I don't care about SPL clubs or their problems. They haven't shown much interest in ours!

We will not be roliing over. I'd rather play Junior Football!

By STEPHEN HALLIDAY

Published on Friday 29 June 2012 00:36

MORTON chairman Douglas Rae believes Third Division football is the best-case scenario for newco Rangers, but has predicted that they will face opposition to their presence from clubs in the lower tier of the Scottish Football League.

• Morton chairman Douglas Rae believes Third Division clubs would oppose Rangers’ presence in the lower tiers of Scottish football

• General consensus is that Rangers should not be allowed to drop down just one division

• Two non-league clubs rumoured to have lodged bids to join the SFL

Rae insists the SFA’s bid to merge the SPL with the SFL in order to provide the reconstituted Ibrox club with a softer landing after their rejection by top flight clubs is doomed to failure.

At a meeting of the Morton Supporters Trust, Rae formally declared his intention to vote against Rangers’ admission to what is currently the First Division when all 30 SFL clubs meet at Hampden next Tuesday.

• Rangers newco to play in Division One - report

The businessman, who rescued Morton when he bought the club ten years ago, can see no prospect of the proposal achieving the 75 per cent support of SFL clubs required. “I’ve made my mind up and I won’t be changing it,” Rae told The Scotsman. “I know a few other chairmen who haven’t declared their position publicly yet but who have indicated privately they are going to vote against Rangers being admitted to the First Division.

“I think the SFA will be surprised at the strength of feeling among First Division clubs against Rangers going straight in at that level. They should be treated the same way as any other club. Rangers should have the same punishment as Livingston and be banished to the Third Division.

“My understanding is that two non-league clubs have lodged applications for the potential vacancy in the SFL. That would be in the Third Division and that’s where Rangers should apply to join. The normal practice should apply – that the SFL clubs receive a presentation from all applicants and then cast a vote on who they believe should get into the Third Division. It has to be consistent. Otherwise, it is being done only because it is Rangers.

“We’ll need to see what happens on Tuesday. If I was a betting man, I’d bet that Rangers will end up in the Third Division but I also know there are a lot of Third Division clubs who don’t want Rangers as it will threaten their own ambitions of promotion. My former manager, Jim McInally, for example, is hoping to make a big push for promotion with Peterhead next season. It won’t be much fun for them if Rangers are foisted onto them and become automatic favourites to win the division.

“Another problem with Rangers going into the Third Division is that there is no segregation at grounds there. That’s something for the police to consider.””Rae added: “There has been a lot of pious talk about sporting integrity. Where’s the integrity of a club going into administration, liquidation, getting rid of its debts and just dropping down one tier of football? I don’t see any integrity in that. It’s easy to talk about integrity but I regret to say there’s not much of it around in Scottish football right now.

“Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years. They have tried to steal a march on other clubs. As a result, they have to receive the same punishment any other club would have got.

“If this was Inverness Caledonian Thistle or Kilmarnock in the same position as Rangers, for example, there wouldn’t be the same guff as we’ve gone through over the last few months. I saw Charles Green suggest the SFA should be sitting down with them and discussing their punishment. That’s like saying someone accused of a driving offence or burglary should sit down with the judge and decide what sentence they get.”

Rae has also warned against creating an option for any other clubs who become insolvent to avoid the full consequences of their situation.

“It would be dangerous to just let Rangers drop one division as new club with no debt,” he said. “Let’s then say that Motherwell, just as an example, were in a bad way financially. They could just decide to go into administration, then liquidation if necessary, if they knew a precedent had been set where they would only drop into the First Division.”

Daily Ranger has a quote from an unnamed SLF offical claiming that a 75% majority is not required to allow Newco in but just a straight majority vote.

If they get 0 votes, what percentage out of 30 is that?  Enough for a recount?

Also, and I feel I may be repeating myself here, there's a reason why that shitrag is nicknamed after rangers (deceased).

Every time you buy a copy you're killing a small orphaned African puppy, YOU BASTARD!

PPS unnamed SLF sources have had nothing useful to contribute since their seminal 1991 hit 'Last train to (Glasgow) trancentral'.

I see more scaremongering coming out in the form of "sevco in Div 3 will take £16M from Scottish football....."

Err 2 points.

1) None  (well very little) of that "£16M" is going to affect the finances of Div2 or 3 teams, maybe a little to Div1?

2) "£16M" is still a fuck of a lot less than the ex-hun-cheating-cunts have ALREADY robbed Scottish football of, so where's the difference?