Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Hearts v Aberdeen

Kowalski

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched the radio off. Pathetic. Knox and Broon will hopefully sort them the fuck oot. Regardless of a sudden improvement, the following IMO should be oot the door come January/summer (whether we are in the SPL or not) - Langfield, Howard, Diamond, Ifil, Considine, Aluko (pains me to say it), Young, Mackie, Paton and Maguire.

In my opinion, if you get rid of Ifil you will get rid of the indecision and fear in our defence. I am extremely surprised that Simpson and Cooper played him today. Ifil is just simply a liability, a complete liability.

Back to basics, Zander Diamond and Considine in the middle of the defence. McArdle is not as bad as people like to make out at right back and as such I do not believe that is a position that we need to fill. We are screaming blue murder for a left back and preferably one with experience.

Yes I appreciate Zander has had a bad season to date but playing with Ifil must be torture. Hopefully he can rediscover some resemblance of form with Considine at his side.

In my opinion, if you get rid of Ifil you will get rid of the indecision and fear in our defence. I am extremely surprised that Simpson and Cooper played him today. Ifil is just simply a liability, a complete liability.

Back to basics, Zander Diamond and Considine in the middle of the defence. McArdle is not as bad as people like to make out at right back and as such I do not believe that is a position that we need to fill. We are screaming blue murder for a left back and preferably one with experience.

Yes I appreciate Zander has had a bad season to date but playing with Ifil must be torture. Hopefully he can rediscover some resemblance of form with Considine at his side.

Our form dipped severely with the return of Diamond last season. We can't afford to play this fucking clown any longer. I've not seen the goals or the game today, I don't need to. He's not good enough and should be shown the door in January.

Now bottom of the league and yet another record defeat apparently (biggest at Tynecastle). I can hardly believe that this shambles can get any worse, but as we've seen it does.

Hate to be pessimistic, but can Brown and Knox really turn this round. It was claimed that the players didn't try for McGhee, so why didn't they appear to be trying today. The performance today reflects badly on their capabilities, so it's going to take much more than just the wise words of experience to boost morale and turn this team into winners.

When is it all going to end? Will Brown change his mind again over the weekend?