Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

x

Jagerdeen

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen the figure of 13500 being banded about on other places for our sales, seems a bit high to me.

Would seem a bit high given the chat on here.  I would have hoped we would get up to that but suspect we will be closer to 10,000. Be interesting to see what kind of support Glasgow Celtic bring to the neutral venue of Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9BA, a stadium with a "Celtic End".  Cunts.

Craig Brown in the paper this morning saying that we'd sold over 10,000 (presume the interview was before yesterday anyway), so with another week of sales and the fact we didn't get totally ripped yesterday may mean we do get to 13,000 or thereabouts.

Over 11,000 sold according to RedWeb.  Not sure how many more we shift this week but a win for us at Inverness and a few crunching tackles from Hearts at Parkhead would maybe boost the numbers a bit.  Would be good to get decent numbers in section B as section A and the SS won't be seen on TV at all so will look like half empty hampden with just tims in it.  Of course the deafening Red Army will hopefully be in full voice to do something about that.

I hear that Network Rail have it in for Timothy. They are consistently taking decisions against them and make life extra hard for their 6.4bn weekly travelling fans.

:lolabove:

In/Oot: In

Pre-match : 0740 taxi then 0806 train fae Fife, then 0915 jager train fae Waverley with fellow Globe Reds, then Clockwork apparently.

Match: South Stand somewhere

Post-match: Wherever the mood takes us!

Prediction: Optimistic