Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

x

Jagerdeen

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking for members of the Red Army to film their forthcoming day out at Hampden so we can produce an exclusive feature to be showcased on the official AFC channel, RedTV.

Whether you are travelling on a supporters bus, by car or train, travelling from Aberdeen, America or Anstruther, we want footage of your day out to the national stadium.

We want the video clips to capture our fans as the travel the road to Hampden; from the pre-match rituals, the latest songs being sung from the terraces, to the extraordinary lengths some members are going to just to get to the game.

Once all the footage is gathered we will edit it and put together a video for RedTV which will encapsulate a Dons Day out to Hampden.

Please remember though you are not allowed to take footage of the game itself or inside the national stadium.

If your clip is less than 12 MB then you can send it by email to redtv@afc.co.uk or simply download your footage onto a DVD and sent it to RedTV, Aberdeen Football Club, Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen AB24 5QH. Alternatively, there are a number of online file sharing websites such as yousendit.com and wetransfer.com which would enable you to submit your film to RedTV.

Come on you Reds!

:thumbsup:

Latest bit of conspiracy from the tic is the BBC are against them because they are showing the motherwell V Rangers game on Sunday Afternoon. Theres even talk of them boycotting the license fee

:lolabove:

Couple of them also quite worried about the rumours of only 7000 tickets sold for their end of the ground

Only seats in the furthermost section (B4) still for sale online for us.

*edit, tom_widdows I hate you, you prompted me to go onto a celtic forum - fuck me they are mental, and tinks!

Is there any info about how much tickets they have actually sold?? Wonder if we are still selling quite a few hundred a day and what gone so far? :-)

Only seats in the furthermost section (B4) still for sale online for us.

*edit, tom_widdows I hate you, you prompted me to go onto a celtic forum - fuck me they are mental, and tinks!

If you would like to post some of this mentalness and tinkiness up for our delectation and save us the trauma of tarnishing our searching histories for life we would be most grateful.

If you would like to post some of this mentalness and tinkiness up for our delectation and save us the trauma of tarnishing our searching histories for life we would be most grateful.

Many of the posts were "fuck the BBC" "The BBC hates Celtic" "I'm nae paying ma lisence fee." "I never have".