Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

x

Jagerdeen

In/Oot: Oot

Pre Match: Photography Course

Match: Rob Roy pub

Post-Match: Mate's 30th Birthday party in Angel

Prediction: come back from 1-0 down half time to win 2-1!

ben aff the beer since New Year, so can't wait for this Saturday!

It's not on at the Rob Roy Graeme! You might want to check out the 3 Kings in West Kensington I think it is. May show the game, otherwise, get in touch with the rob roys facebook page. They might be able to tell you more. I know a few of them are heading up.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not on at the Rob Roy Graeme! You might want to check out the 3 Kings in West Kensington I think it is. May show the game, otherwise, get in touch with the rob roys facebook page. They might be able to tell you more. I know a few of them are heading up.

bollox. cheers for that.

Will this 3 kings place be full of conspiracy theorists?

If Mulgrew starts, Id love to see Magennis start

This might sound daft, but I think I'd rather he started ahead of Vernon, though it won't happen.  Any time he gets isolated, which obviosuly occurs more against the better teams, the game just passes him by.  Unless of course we go 4-4-2 and Magennis and Vernon start up top. 

bollox. cheers for that.

Will this 3 kings place be full of conspiracy theorists?

i'm not sure, but it may be worth giving them a call. All I know is that they occassionally show 3pm scottish games! I don't want to lead you to a place that won't be showing it.  There is also the Oxford Arms in Camden, but i'd check what premier league games are on. Usually they show about 2-3 games, but if arsenal (landlady is a gooner) or a big team are playing, you may struggle.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Does anyone know any pubs in Aberdeen that are showing the game via red tv?

Cheers

That would be illegal would it not, and in anycase if RedTV are showing it, it won't be available in the UK.

According to someone on Mad:

We've just passed the 12,000 mark...Timmy have only sold 13,000!

Not sure if I believe the Tim's number but if true it will be pretty amazing to have basically the same size support as an OF side at what is essentially a home game for them, even better of we could sell just a few more and out number them :thumbsup:

That would be illegal would it not, and in anycase if RedTV are showing it, it won't be available in the UK.

According to someone on Mad:Not sure if I believe the Tim's number but if true it will be pretty amazing to have basically the same size support as an OF side at what is essentially a home game for them, even better of we could sell just a few more and out number them :thumbsup:

There are certain pubs in Aberdeen that will show games like that, redtv only blocks UK people viewing it via that site but the stream is available for anyone with the knowledge to watch the game.