Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Brown's transfer targets

Kowalski

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Capaldi, bottom line in my opinion is that IF we had reallky wanted an offer would have long since been made. therefore can only assume that Messrs Brown & Knox decided he wasn't the answer.

Time to move on therefore.

Sure there are other irons in the fire :thumbsup:

Regarding Capaldi, bottom line in my opinion is that IF we had reallky wanted an offer would have long since been made. therefore can only assume that Messrs Brown & Knox decided he wasn't the answer.

Time to move on therefore.

Sure there are other irons in the fire :thumbsup:

Myles Anderson.

Even though he has been told he wont play unless there is a really REALLY bad injury problem.

Nah, he's an a-grade tit.

Seems Broon as told Steven Irwin that, although he's of decent quality, he's too much like what we've already got. So, what's Broon looking for? Possibly an attacking-midfielder who could be passed off as a striker? A player like Jess or Jamie Smith (when fit) is probably what we're in need of.

Hartley is providing excellent supply for our strikers, but we still need someone who has the ability to unlock defences and turn games like Jess and Smith were able to.

Think with the Steve Irwin thing Brown said he was no better than Ryan Jack so felt it was best to give Jack a game, he wants someone with more experience which may be Michael Stewart or Stephen Hughes.... I know he is a twat but I'd take Stewart, a year and a half deal would be good, if he can bring the performances then dont mind him being a tit

• 2 months later...