Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen vs Dundee Utd - New Year

Harcus

I thought it was only straight reds for violent conduct that saw you miss the next game, I stand corrected if not however.

I think if a player got a red for violent conduct or dangerous play then they get banned for more than 1 match or it may be that the SPL have the option of banning a player for more than 1 match depending on the seriousness of the offence. As previously stated 2 yellows = 1 red = 1 match ban.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, think a half decnt team will still score a few against us, so lets hope Utd are pish on Saturday  ;D

Aye we can hope. I think it will totally depend on how the jute minks play. If they play well we will be lucky to come away with a draw due to the continued gashness of our defence. Badcock on his day would tear our back four to pieces with the way they are playing this season. Hopefully mcnamee will come in for us though and stop the attacks coming down at least one flank as that was a major problem the last time we played them at tannadump. I think the best we can hope for is a draw. Sadly.

Having had a wee scout about im pretty certain that there is no stream available to, of course, refer to the web police but i just wanted to make sure that no one else had found one that they wanted me to report on their behalf.  A pm with the info would be appreciated and it will of course be treated as anonymous :)