Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen vs Dundee Utd - New Year

Harcus

Possibly struggling to sell hospitality packages on the 1st and only just getting feedback that the date is a problem ? Arranging games on the 1st is not ideal but in past years they were traditionally very well attended as fans were keen to get out the house, same went for boxing day games. Possibly cultural shifts have now put an end to that and the SPL are still playing catch up. Sofalising for me that day too. For the record, I think we will give them a thumping that day. Just a sense I have.

So whats your excuse for the rest of the season.  ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly struggling to sell hospitality packages on the 1st and only just getting feedback that the date is a problem ? Arranging games on the 1st is not ideal but in past years they were traditionally very well attended as fans were keen to get out the house, same went for boxing day games. Possibly cultural shifts have now put an end to that and the SPL are still playing catch up. Sofalising for me that day too. For the record, I think we will give them a thumping that day. Just a sense I have.

Why it wasn't arranged for the 3rd in the first place is beyond me. No wonder the game's in the shite.

UTD are really going to be struggling for a decent back line in his one. Kenneth is suspended for tonights game against Hibs and there is talk of them playing Daly at CB they are so light on options  :o.

Even if Kenneth comes back in against us he will be very rusty with no games since mid-November. He is piss poor at the best of times so if he is the best they have we should be getting Magennis on to ruffle them up a bit.

I see victory.

I thought it was only straight reds for violent conduct that saw you miss the next game, I stand corrected if not however.

Nope, only straight reds can be appealed, a red card means you are out for the next game. Unless you are a tim/hun, in which case a quick appeal will absolve you.

Maguire was out after a second yellow against the filth.

Nope, only straight reds can be appealed, a red card means you are out for the next game. Unless you are a tim/hun, in which case a quick appeal will absolve you.

Maguire was out after a second yellow against the filth.

ah

cool

Anything that weakens the Jute minks all the better.

Really wish this game had been moved to the 2nd.  Would love to head up but fuck all chance of that happening on the 1st.