Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Worst ever Aberdeen manager - poll

Kowalski
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who says McGhee ahead of Alex FUCKING CUNTING CUNT Miller obviously never followed us when that cunt managed us. 

McGhee was horrendously bad, undoubtedly, but McGhee would have had a hell of a lot more money to not spend on full backs had the aforementioned cunt never managed AFC.

The bottom line is that Miller held us in the same regard we held him.  The first appointment of Milne's regime; the writing was on the wall in ten foot high neon letters...  :(

The guy had 500 matches at Hibs and only won 95 of them, and yet we still hired him...

Is the correct answer.

Ebbe achieved just as much as Jimmy!

Well a better cup record, Won more games in Europe so might have ebbe a wee bit ahead :)

This confirms that you are as i suspected, monumentally fucking stupid.

Last 32 of the uefa cup or pumped out in the early stages?

No brainer... much like yourself it seems

And just how is 0 cup wins a better cup record than 0 cup wins?

Anyone who says McGhee ahead of Alex FUCKING CUNTING CUNT Miller obviously never followed us when that cunt managed us. 

McGhee was horrendously bad, undoubtedly, but McGhee would have had a hell of a lot more money to not spend on full backs had the aforementioned cunt never managed AFC.

The bottom line is that Miller held us in the same regard we held him.  The first appointment of Milne's regime; the writing was on the wall in ten foot high neon letters...  :(

The guy had 500 matches at Hibs and only won 95 of them, and yet we still hired him...

I'm glad to see someone else has the same cute little name for Alex Fucking Cunty Cunt Miller. He overwhelmingluy gets my vote as well.

Well so far it's McGhee by a ball hair. I think the anger/frustration with McGhee's tenure is still quite raw. If we conducted this poll at some point in the future when we've had a chance to settle down and take another look at things I can't help but feel that Miller would end up pipping McGhee to the coveted top spot.

I'm torn between Miller, Skovdahl, and McGhee.

I'll go with Miller. The football was dire, the results were dire, and he paid £300,000 for Nigel fucking Pepper. The Dodds-Winters deal was a monumental fuck up too.

I'm too old to remember Miller ( Alex ). At my tender time of life I have selective memory, but I seem to recollect it was ever such a tad boring though.

JC on the other hand is still oh so fresh in the memory.

He fooled some of the people some of the time and still has a large number fooled even now.

Alex miller has had some top jobs since leaving AFC which suggests that although a fxckin cxnt, he may have known something about the game.

JC on the other hand has been at Kilmarnock, for a wee while.

He completely alienated me, so the worst for me was JC.

I'm too old to remember Miller ( Alex ). At my tender time of life I have selective memory, but I seem to recollect it was ever such a tad boring though.

He fooled some of the people some of the time and still has a large number fooled even now.

Alex miller has had some top jobs since leaving AFC which suggests that although a fxckin cxnt, he may have known something about the game.

Christ.

That has to be fishing? What anyone does outwith AFC doesn't make them any better or worse a Dons manager.  In saying that, Miller was excellent at putting the cones out at Liverpool, so I hear.

Short and long term memory shot to bits here.

:thumbsup:

Just as a matter of interest though, why isn't JC on the list?

He didn't really do all that well and he was here long enough.

You and your ridiculous thoughts on JC are giving us AFC hat defectors a bad name. JC done well for AFC, his time came and he moved on but he was in no way a bad manager.

I voted Steve Paterson, I felt the team was just a shambles when he was around. Thinking about it more it was in no more of a shambles as what it is now so maybe MM is the worst. I'll stick with Paterson, any manager who fails to turn up for a game due to a hangover is a disgrace.