Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Accies on wednesday

carlos

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how general opinions can change week to week, mine included. Last week Magennis was getting praise for coming on and playing well, Aluko was the villian for another inept performance. This week Magennis is a donkey yet Aluko is our saviour. I'm not having a go at any comments in particular, just funny how the general feeling can change so quickly.

Anyway a win against those filthy Arabs and we'll really be rolling.

Fucking piss game, but you know what, couldn't give a fuck about that, will take performances like that with the same outcome until suchtime as we are mathematically safe in this league.

Great finish from Vernon, extremely cool finish. in general thought Vernon led the line fantastically.

Superb to see Clangers going up the park to join in the goal celebration :thumbsup:

Couple of great moments from the crowd, when Macnamee, Aluko and Ifil were warming up.

Firstly "full back, full back give us a wave" which he proceeded to do.

Secondly Ifil receiving the chant of there's only one David Haye. Even Sone was laughing and appluading that one.

Lastly to that little hun loving prick Billy Reid, your team got what they deserved....the square root of fuck all. Nothing each at home and start wasting time, diving and generally cheating. Hope you and your team without a fan base disappear ya cunt 

It's amazing how general opinions can change week to week, mine included. Last week Magennis was getting praise for coming on and playing well, Aluko was the villian for another inept performance. This week Magennis is a donkey yet Aluko is our saviour. I'm not having a go at any comments in particular, just funny how the general feeling can change so quickly.

I'm just happy that we now seem to be able to change our approach during a game!