Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Accies on wednesday

carlos

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone wanted to somehow maybe perhaps watch the game online for free, do you think there will be a stream available.

It's for my mate. :thumbsup:

I've not seen any, but if somebody finds one, please make sure to pass on the details of it so I can report it to the relevent authorities.

That team has a serious lack of width about it. I take it Aluko and Pawlett not fit yet?

I think Brown said in his prematch conference he wanted to play the more experienced players. I'm assuming that's why both Maguire and Young are in there ahead of Jack and Pawlett.

From what I've been told Aluko had a poor game against Hibs so perhaps Magennis deserves a shot?

Not sure what to expect from this one.  Hamilton have not played in a month, so not sure whether that will have them raring to go or completely off the boil.  Avoiding defeat is preferable, but hopefully we can pick up all 3 points, giving us a bit more breathing space and optimism going in to the new year.  2-1.  Magennis and Hartley.