Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Managers in England

TENEMENTFUNSTER

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that was more my point. It was hardly a winnable game when you're in the mire. From reading a few comments elsewhere Sunderland have been absolutely atrocious, just didn't seem to work out there. The boring one on motd made a good point though, first time he's not had his usual assistant alongside him at a club.

SSN suggesting Sunderland board are already talking to replacement so sounds like he was going this weekend no mater what.

Aye, MOTD hinted at that last night.  Next 3-4 days is when they are reportedly  going to announce his successor.

Valid point TF :D

I've got nothing against Sunderland but I'll look forward to seeing them implode.

Whereas I have everything against the minky Mackem fuckers and look forward to the trap doors opening and relegation back to the Chumpionship. Going to be some atmosphere at St James Park in a couple of weeks ;)

• 1 month later...

I've been pondering this question for a few months now and I was wondering if anyone can answer. Why does Roberto Martinez get linked with nearly every bigger job that comes along? Aston Villa, Liverpool, Everton and maybe even Chelsea?!

He's done the square root of f all! Apart from keeping Wigan in the Premier League, they escape it by the skin of their teeth although I do think their time is up this season. Is it because he has a so called attractive style of football? Even so, he's not gotten very far with this style of football has he. Aye it comes down to finances etc but at the end of the day, Wigan haven't progressed foward under him. Achieving the bare minimum of staying in the league. He talks a good game and is good in front of the cameras but that doesn't make you a good manager.

Please can someone enlighten me....

• 2 weeks later...