Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Managers in England

TENEMENTFUNSTER

• 3 weeks later...

Rugby town anyway ;)

I do wonder what will become of Mackay though, seemed like a bit of a last chance saloon after bond-gate

Total rugby town. I have been to a few games down there and crowds were woeful even though tickets were cheaper than what we charge at Pittodrie. Soon be back in the 4th division where they belong.

Total rugby town. I have been to a few games down there and crowds were woeful even though tickets were cheaper than what we charge at Pittodrie. Soon be back in the 4th division where they belong.

It's a shame, I've never minded their stadium and played some decent football, but couldn't care less anymore!

Look who's back!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32233398

sturrock.jpg

Well I'll be dipped in shit!

He cums fae Ellon...don't think he went to the Academy(great centre of learning!).

Full name Paul Whitehead Sturrock

Date of birth 10 October 1956 (age 58)

Place of birth  Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland

Height 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)

Playing position Striker

Libra:Monkey:Fire:Yin

• 1 month later...

Dick Advocaat has left Sunderland, can't say I blame him. Did a fantastic job keeping them up and Sunderland are only going to struggle again next season.

Not a surprise. He was already on record as saying he did not want another club job before he took Sunderland job.

Going to be a few premier league clubs looking for managers this summer.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ridiculous decision but hey ho, stupid owners will do what stupid owners will.

Even more ridiculous decision to replace him with Ranieri.  As nice as a guy as he appears to be, I have never been convinced by him.  Can't see him lasting long.

• 2 months later...

I've never liked Dickhead Advocado, before, during and after the extinct Hun club.

Even yesterday on the touch line bursting a blood vessel, he was a dick.

Especially given he knew he was going.

He's a small Dutch cunt. Van Gaal is a tall Dutch cunt.

Pattern forming here? Data sample only two but it's enough. Many Dutch are cunts.

When he dropped Kenny Miller the week after he scored 5, that told me everything about him.

SMS = small man syndrome.

In Dickhead's case, it's physical. In other managers, small minds.

It does seem like mourinho has lost the plot this season. Can he ever last more than 2-3 seasons at a club before he self destructs?

Despite his hunnish period which I choose to ignore, I've always liked advocaat,  sad to see him fail at Sunderland.

Seeing his reactions at the 2000 scottish cup final cemented my dislike for him

His stance on NOT giving the ball back to the opposition after they have kicked it out for an injured player should be enough to label him a kazak sugarcube for life