Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Paul Hartley

Millertime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And some tidy Bulgarian 20 year old offered to suck me off because I used to have a Kiriakov shirt.

somehow, bearing in mind you most likely look like your typical geeky aberdeen fan, ie greasy hair, spotty complexion and a general air of insecurity, then i refuse to believe that

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow, bearing in mind you most likely look like your typical geeky aberdeen fan, ie greasy hair, spotty complexion and a general air of insecurity, then i refuse to believe that

Ha ha ha right enough. Or I could have got a Batman tattoo and tell tales of my high jinks on the internet as I have no life but each to their own  :wave:

he didnt make it?

17 caps for Morocco by the age of 27 is no mean feat

his countrys hero and second only to his predecessor, Mustapha Hadji

id say thats not bad going

I'd say that's a complete fabrication

Second only to Hadji?

Did your encyclopaedic knowledge of Moroccan fitba forget someone else maybe? Maybe more than one?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And some tidy Bulgarian 20 year old offered to suck me off because I used to have a Kiriakov shirt.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

That's got to be post of the day, as humerous it is watching millertime having a fully blown mental breakdown on donstalk this single post made me LOL loudest!

really?

you had a proper belly laugh at that??

pathetic

Ok ok you're right, it probably wasnt the funniest thing in the thread, that would have to go to the post where you compared Zero to laudrup and larsson.  You sir are delusional...

I asked why flair players like Laurdrup, Jess consistently delivered.

Hell McGeady had more of an end product.

Stop letting facts get in the way of millertimes opinions!

I asked why flair players like Laurdrup, Jess consistently delivered.

Hell McGeady had more of an end product.

sorry, what?

jess CONSTANTLY delivered?

not what i remember of the guy

anyway, he wasnt a flair player in the sense of skinning 3 or 4 guys with a couple of pieces of insane trickery

sorry, what?

jess CONSTANTLY delivered?

not what i remember of the guy

anyway, he wasnt a flair player in the sense of skinning 3 or 4 guys with a couple of pieces of insane trickery

Well then I'd suggest that your memory is flawed MT, i enjoyed Zero's time at the club, he did have talent but showed it all too rarely as has been said already by numerous sane posters in the thread already.

Jess however was a class act, carried a poor team at times during his second spell with the club.  There really was no comparison between the two at all, one flattered to deceive most of the time, the other was possibly the finest product of our youth system in years.

this is fucking embarrassing. 

Zerouali isn't even in the 50 greatest ever Dons never mind comparing him to Larsson and Laudrup and Moravcik (a real genius, by the way).

Zero couldn't lace Stevie Gray's boots, another former AFC player who died recently and who also never made the most of his talent.  I think I'll start banging on about Stevie in every thread, seems the in thing...