Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen v East Fife 8/1/11

mizer

The Dons kick off their 2nd cup campaign of the season with a Scottish Cup Fourth Round clash against East Fife on Saturday  8th January at 3.00pm.

Ticket prices start at just £4 for an under 12 in the Family Stand and £15 for adults in the RDS and South Stands.

Please note the Richard Donald Stand Upper Deck will be closed for this match. Tickets are available in all other areas of the Stadium.

On matchday, the Ticket Office is open right up till kick off and you can also purchase tickets from the turnstiles at each stand.*

*Please note, under 12 tickets are not available at the turnstiles. They are only available through the Ticket Office and online.

Season Ticket Holders- please note your seats will be held until Thursday 23rd December at 5pm, before being released for general sale.

Autocup scheme - for Season Ticket holders enrolled in this scheme, we have taken payment at the above prices. You can use your Season Tickets as normal at the turnstiles on Matchday. If you are not in the Auto Cup Scheme and would like to find out more about the scheme, and its benefits, please just give the ticket office a call.

Roll call:

In/oot: In

Prematcher: Frunks/Broadhill

Match: South Stand

Postmatcher: Train back doon the road

Prediction: Victory  ;D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/oot: Not got a ticket yet, but might go along.  Didn't make it in to Aberdeen on New Year's Day till 4.30, so yet to see Craig Brown's Dons. 

Prematcher: Arsenal v Leeds on the TV.

Match: South Stand

Postmatcher: Da ken, don't think Stevenage v Newcastle is terribly appealing.  Quiet night though.

Prediction: Boring pedestrian victory.  2 or 3 to nil.

Just looked up their scores for the last few games. Beat Stenhousemuir 6-0 in their last game but that was way back on the 11th of Dec and the game before that was beating Forfar in the Scottish cup back in November.

Also realised that Stevie Crawford plays for them and will obviously be well up for scoring a goal against us.

Just looked up their scores for the last few games. Beat Stenhousemuir 6-0 in their last game but that was way back on the 11th of Dec and the game before that was beating Forfar in the Scottish cup back in November.

Also realised that Stevie Crawford plays for them and will obviously be well up for scoring a goal against us.

Is he not the manager ? Thought him and Jason Dair were the management team there now.

Is he not the manager ? Thought him and Jason Dair were the management team there now.

He resigned but stayed on as a player.

John Robertson is their gaffer now.

In/oot: In

Prematcher: Birthday day oot

Match: RSL so far, possibly South

Postmatcher: Birthday night oot

Prediction: Aberdeen 4 East Fife 0

I can get Radio Scotland online on Saturdays for the football (TBH never tried at other times).

And judging from lister emails etc when listening to Radio 2 during the week back in Scotland, people can listen to that online all over the world.

Edit: Got R2 on live now (thought I'd try) via iplayer.

I can get Radio Scotland online on Saturdays for the football (TBH never tried at other times).

And judging from lister emails etc when listening to Radio 2 during the week back in Scotland, people can listen to that online all over the world.

Edit: Got R2 on live now (thought I'd try) via iplayer.

I think you can via I player, I recall there being an uproar in the media about foreigners being to use it without paying for it. Before those days, I used to be able to listen to it in Holland, but when redtv came along, BBC blocked it so i bought redtv. I