Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Sportscene 10.30 - highlights time

mizer

Sounds a bit odd but showing a team beat another 6-0 in an unexpected result isn't really worth a long highlights. The Hibs game got time as is shows better how much of the game they had and how hard ayr worked. Long highlights for our game would have just show what the score showed. I'd rather see more too but can understand why.

Sounds a bit odd but showing a team beat another 6-0 in an unexpected result isn't really worth a long highlights. The Hibs game got time as is shows better how much of the game they had and how hard ayr worked. Long highlights for our game would have just show what the score showed. I'd rather see more too but can understand why.

Oh I do understand, but I was excited and wanted to see more :(

Can easily understand why ours wasn't extended highlights. On paper united v county was a much bigger game, hibs v ayr had the greatest shock potential and even ict v city had some local intrigue.

Local intrigue and the first time ICT have played Elgin City in a competitive match.

No surprise we weren't in a long highlights package, had we got gubbed I'm certain we would have been.