Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Veron still pish ?

ayrshire_don74

Lets be avin you, Vernon is actually Argentinian for Stavrum  , keep it up big man, who the fxck is Lee Miller

Would actually say Vernon is the superior goalscorer, Stavrum - without wishing to sound ungrateful - scored a fair few pens for us, Vernon's have all been from open play which is more impressive in my opinion.

On track to be our first twenty goal a season striker for many a long year :thumbsup:

Would never have guessed at the start of the season when I saw him.

To be fair to him he's got the knack of being in the right place at the right time and that's all you can ask for really.

Would never have guessed at the start of the season when I saw him.

To be fair to him he's got the knack of being in the right place at the right time and that's all you can ask for really.

Totally agree Stewart, never would have thought that myself either.

Having said that every natural poacher just seems to manage to be in the right place at the right time

Rated him from the start and thinks hes a good player but had a fucking stinker today. Owes his two goals to two great crosses from anelka, if bebo would recognise his best position is out wide and doing a job for the team then he would be a lot better off.

I thought he was ok today. Was in the right place at the right time for the goals and that suits me down to the ground. Worked his socks off as usual and was rewarded for his effort and endeavour.

Also credit where credit is due after losing half a stone through the week. I think cutting him a bit of slack would be appropriate.

How many in all competitions does Big Vern have now? 14 or 15?

Ive long since taken back my first impression from the Brechin pre season game where he looked a complete donkey.

Great to have a 'right place, right time' striker again

I think he has 13 in the league inc the Bamba own goal that has now been credited to vernon. 2 against east fife. 2 against raith.

17 isn't exactly bad.

I think he has 13 in the league inc the Bamba own goal that has now been credited to vernon. 2 against east fife. 2 against raith.

17 isn't exactly bad.

........where are you getting your stats from  :-\

9 goals in the league and four in the cups = 13 in total