Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Link: Confessions of an AFC Employee

mizer

We developed a strength in coming from behind when Brewster was at the club. He always knew how to put the willies up opposing defenders.

Indeed. Despite his obvious scoring talent, it was surprising how many oppositions managed to come away from games against the Dons with a nil result...  ::)

British 17 yr old, who's been told by lots of folk he is talented, and therefore doesn't bother much with an education, acting like a little wank?

Trust me. From experience you could change that to "Scottish 12-18 year olds, who've been told by lots of folk they can live on the dole/selling drugs/other vaguely legal/downright illegal as suits, and therefore don't bother much with an education"

I'll admit not all of them are like that, but too many of both sexes seem to think the world owes them a living, and too many of their "heroes" promote thickness as a blessing! FFS the number of times doing post-prelim interviews I've asked "what are your plans next year/after leaving school" and told "I'll be famous...."

The X-Factor PopIdol generation!

Trust me. From experience you could change that to "Scottish 12-18 year olds, who've been told by lots of folk they can live on the dole/selling drugs/other vaguely legal/downright illegal as suits, and therefore don't bother much with an education"

And then they go into teaching and the whole sorry mess repeats itself.

I'll admit not all of them are like that, but too many of both sexes seem to think the world owes them a living, and too many of their "heroes" promote thickness as a blessing! FFS the number of times doing post-prelim interviews I've asked "what are your plans next year/after leaving school" and told "I'll be famous...."

The X-Factor PopIdol generation!

They dinna learn fuckall at school nowadays as the Teachers are more interested spending all day on football message-boards

Then when they do get some hard work they mostly fuck off to another country  :thumbsup: