Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Our "support" today

Yes, we travelled in our thousands. Sang in the bus, train, car, pub....

WTF happened after the first goal?! FFS, get behind the team and fucking sing! Whether Pa Broon playing 5-4-1, 5-3-2 or 9-1, we are still Aberdeen. Known for our away support, barmy army, 12th man. Where the fuck was that today? Majority just sat there mute  :hammer:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF happened after the first goal?! FFS, get behind the team and fucking sing! Whether Pa Broon playing 5-4-1, 5-3-2 or 9-1, we are still Aberdeen. Known for our away support, barmy army, 12th man. Where the fuck was that today? Majority just sat there mute  :hammer:

I know I'll get stick for not being there, however, If i didn't have exams i would have been.

Anyhow, even I heard there was no singing on the shitty stream I was watching. There was some at the start and some after the goal we scored but that was it!

Where were you sitting? We made a fair bit of noise where i was .......

Where were you sitting? We made a fair bit of noise where i was .......

I was in South Stand, and I can assure you there was nae noise to be heard between first/second and third goal.....

Well apart fae my friend telling me to shut the fuck up, as nae wonder folk weren't singing as we were pish playing a 5-4-1/5-3-2

Dunno if that's sarcasm or not Bobby!

I was sining until the pen. Left at half time after getting hassle from a coupke of our fans while being close to tears, I was that embarassed.

Not at all, we were all singing up til then really.

and on that note incidentally... Derek Young you fucking spastic.

Not at all, we were all singing up til then really.

and on that note incidentally... Derek Young you fucking spastic.

Honestly Bobby I just saw a cross and then the ref giving a pen. I never showed my displeasure at the decision as everyone around me seemed to accept it. Hearing across several forums that it was a stonewaller.

I wasn't there, but, from what I saw online, no support was deserved.

3-0 down after 15 minutes and you want people to get behind the team?!?!?

There's supporting your team and there's blind faith.

I have never been a fan of having blind faith in anything or anyone.

The team got exactly (or, by some accounts, more than) what they deserved from the support.

If only the support could say the same thing occasionaly!

:(

I wasn't there, but, from what I saw online, no support was deserved.

3-0 down after 15 minutes and you want people to get behind the team?!?!?

There's supporting your team and there's blind faith.

I have never been a fan of having blind faith in anything or anyone.

The team got exactly (or, by some accounts, more than) what they deserved from the support.

If only the support could say the same thing occasionaly!

:(

Sums up my thoughts too. I stayed to the end simply because most of my mates were staying but I wouldn't find fault with anyone who did leave early.  There was a girl two rows in front of us screaming her head off at people leaving at the fourth goal. "Stay and show your support!" etc, screamed at a ridiculous level and with a great amount of venom.  Support what though? There was nothing there to support.

Sums up my thoughts too. I stayed to the end simply because most of my mates were staying but I wouldn't find fault with anyone who did leave early.  There was a girl two rows in front of us screaming her head off at people leaving at the fourth goal. "Stay and show your support!" etc, screamed at a ridiculous level and with a great amount of venom.  Support what though? There was nothing there to support.

You in south stand row Z by any chance?