Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons V Tims at Pittodrie

Tyrant

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leith_red

Ref's having a fkn laugh! That is never a red card.

Turned it on just as Langfield saved the penalty; may have been a penalty, but there were 3 or 4 players between Hooped and the goal - how the fuck is that a clear goalscoring opportunity?

Doesn't matter how many times Craig Burley says it was "a definite penalty" a player touching his opponent on the arm will not suddenly be added to the rule book as a foul.

Wonder what the chances are of Aberdeen fans hounding this referee out of a job for such blatant cheating.

Fucking shocker. Fucking despise Celtic and everything they and Lennon stand for.

After Saturday's capitulation, we needed a strong start to build some confidence. Up step Andrew Cunting Considine. Caught flat footed from the off and from then on he was walking a tight rope. I'm not angry at him for the foul because I would like to see it again, from my view it looked as if Brown took about 3 steps before falling but I'm mad at it for being caught in that position from the start. Ref gives penalty and sends him off. Fuck. Good save by Langfield. I could have seen a real drubbing if that had gone in.

I think Brown made the right call in sticking Blackman up front on his own initially as we needed some real pace and mobility up front which Vernon, try as he might, would have not provided. Jack went off injured and McNamee went off. First half was disasterous for us. Could have been 2 or 3 down but we had a really good spell towards the end of the half with Blackman being denied what looked a penalty for a trip on him, Maguire having a good shot saved and we were unlucky to score from a corner after a scramble.

Second half, it was more of the same as Celtic pressed us from side to side. Did well to hold out as long as we did and we didnt really create anything of note. Once the second goal went in, that was it. Although we were again denied what looked to be a clear penalty for a handball after a corner with Hartely booked for his protests. The referee was absolutely shocking. Really abysmal. Denied what looked like 2 clear penalties and he couldn't keep his cards in his pockets when it came to an Aberdeen player yet Celtic players, try as they might, just could not get booked! Celtic conspiracy my arse. I really do despise them and to have Lennon and their fans bleeting about how they should have a penalty is fucking low. Scum of the highest order.

Diamond was shite once again. Really taught a lesson by Hooper and Stokes (not for the first time) and I will be amazed and disgusted if he signs a new contract. Langfield can go, he didn't have the worst of his games today with some smart saves but he still breeds panic in the backline. McNamee cant seem to get a decent run of games under his belt either. Smith looked alright when he came on. Vernon didnt do much but then again, he really isnt a right winger or a left winger. Blackman did ok as did Maguire. Good to see Hartely really putting his foot in and putting in a shift. At no point was he over-run in the centre of midfield and he more than held his own. Wouldn't write him off just yet. Milsom gets my vote for man of the match, good left foot, always looking for a decent pass and likes to get the ball down on the deck. Get him signed up to a longer contract!

Celtic and Lennon=Scum.

I've just walked up the road from Pittodrie having left immediately the third goal went in.  I'm still so angry and furious that all the only words I can find are "Fucks Sake Dons" and the bloody refs with green blood flowing through their veins!!!!!!!!

Once I've calmed down tomorrow I'll be able to see the good points of the game but all that I can think right now is why is there no effin beer in the house when I need it!!

The biggest irony for me was that was probably the best first half we have had against them in the past three games.  Poor decision to send considine off as he blew for the second challenge when diamond was in front of brown by that point.  Thought there was a clear handball just before they scored their first too.  Glad these games are out of the way but fucking raging at the refs performance.  Ultimatly the tims stance agaisn the refs and the sfa has worked massively in their favour as refs are petrified of offending them now.