Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons V Dunfermline

Tyrant

Time to get our season back on track. Not an easy tie but one that I think we should get past without too much difficulty - especially with Broon and Knox here.

Haven't decided if I'm going yet. Does anyone know how much it is to get in? I assume there will be cash turn styles?

In/Oot: Dunno

Pre match: Dunno

Match: Dunno

Post match: Dunno

Prediction: 2-1 Dons.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will cause us some problems but not many in an attacking sense. I think we will pin them back for most of the 90 minutes but do have a sneaky feeling they will score a consolation goal.

In/Out: Out

Pre Match: Working

Match: Working

Post Match: Working

Prediction: 3-1 the dons

Does anyone know how much it is to get in? I assume there will be cash turn styles?

Adult tickets are £10 for the South & RDS, £20 for the Main. I read somewhere you pay at the gate at all stands too! I think with the game being on the Beeb it will lower the attendance too!

I think we will get through - even more so now that they have sold Gibson to Crawley Town! We need to watch out for Kirk & Clarke up front though!!

Adult tickets are £10 for the South & RDS, £20 for the Main. I read somewhere you pay at the gate at all stands too! I think with the game being on the Beeb it will lower the attendance too!

I think we will get through - even more so now that they have sold Gibson to Crawley Town! We need to watch out for Kirk & Clarke up front though!!

Fairly sure I read £15 for adults?

Crowd will be about 6,500 I think, if that.

If Partick can dispense of these West Fife tinks at home then we should not be concerning ourselves at all for this game. Two of my staff are Dunfermline fans, if we lose this game I think I will sack them both, austerity measures and football prejudice.......a heady cocktail indeed.

I still can't say I am fully confident, as the optimism that has fallen over me regarding past cup ties against lower league teams has been slowly but surely eroded. However, I am confident that with Brown and Knox here, we can seal our passage to the next round.

In/Oot: In

Pre match: Flat

Match: Not sure

Post match: Football at the pitches near Asda at Garthdee

Prediction: 4-1

In/Oot: Oot

Prematch: Bed

Match: Online unless I find someway to watch it live

Postmatch: Lunch then drink

Prediction: Worry, frustration, then happy

I'm sure it's on the BBC, do you have a TV?

In/Oot: Oot

Prematch: Work

Match: Will try and get off for a bit to watch it

Postmatch: Work

Prediction: 2-0 Aberdeen

Some good news about jack at least

ABERDEEN FC have received an injury boost ahead of Sunday’s Scottish Cup clash with Dunfermline.

Midfielder Ryan Jack looks set to play, despite being carried off during Aberdeen FC’s 3-0 SPL defeat by Celtic on Tuesday.

There were fears the 18-year-old had suffered a serious leg injury after a clash with Celtic’s new boy Kris Commons.

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2118435#ixzz1CtZrOqe2

I'm all for creating a better atmosphere and getting the few singing fans we have together in one place but are they suggesting demonstrating at a vital and tricky cup tie when the crowd will be tiny?

The time has come for Aberdeen supporters of all ages and groups to join together and voice our displeasure at the treatment we recieve while trying to support our club at Pittodrie. There seems to be one rule for the Old Firm fans and one for us, each and every single game against either Rangers or Celtic highlights the issue for all to see yet nothing changes!!

Well now is the time to stand up and be counted this Sunday against Dunfermline, lets join together in Section S of the South Stand and let our club know that we won't be treated like dirt anymore and that we are the lifeblood of this club! Pass this info on to as many AFC fans as possible and get the word out.

Secondly please sign up to the below petition so we can get enough signatures to present to the club and hopefully open up some discussions on how we can improve the current situation at Pittodrie. The more people signed up the better chance of the club listening to us and opening up to our aims of fairer treatment by stewards, a designated singing/display section and affordable prices for all ages in all stands

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fair_treatment_for_aberdeen_fans/

Thanks,

RA12