Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons V Dunfermline

Tyrant

Internet petitions are a waste of time.

But if this is to do with letting the Infirm fans stand while we have to sit then I agree it is a shambles.

Don't think a cup game is the time do it.

Almost as bad as those who demonstrated on the day of a game while we were fighting for a European place.  :wave:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet petitions are a waste of time.

But if this is to do with letting the Infirm fans stand while we have to sit then I agree it is a shambles.

Don't think a cup game is the time do it.

Almost as bad as those who demonstrated on the day of a game while we were fighting for a European place.  :wave:

I've found Old Firm games to be the ones where the stewards do let us stand. Like Tuesday for example in the South Stand we were allowed to stand, seems a bit odd that the following game is the one there is a protest.

I've found Old Firm games to be the ones where the stewards do let us stand. Like Tuesday for example in the South Stand we were allowed to stand, seems a bit odd that the following game is the one there is a protest.

That doesn't happen in the lower deck of the RDS.

That doesn't happen in the lower deck of the RDS.

Maybe it would make more sense to have the demonstration in the RDS then. It doesn't seem like it would be particularly effectual standing up and singing in a stand where we are already allowed to stand up and sing.

Either way, a better atmosphere at Pittodrie can only be a good thing, though I don't know if this is the best game to try.

Anybody know if the game will be shown on the BBC sport website? I've had a look on there but couldn't find any mention, just says BBC1 Scotland only. Offshore just now and it's easier to watch on a computer.

BBC never show any live football on the net, just highlights. Most of the time they give live sound commentary though.

It could be more difficult to get live streams now as a big site in the States has been closed down by the Government

That page claims the Super Bowl is the second most watched sporting event on the planet, the first being the World Cup final. I believe the Champions League final is more watched also, damn Septics thinking their sports are the biggest in the world!

Saying that I do hope to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday  ;)

BBC never show any live football on the net, just highlights. Most of the time they give live sound commentary though.

It could be more difficult to get live streams now as a big site in the States has been closed down by the Government

To me it looks like the Swansea vs Cardiff game is going to be available online.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/5161070.stm

ATHLETIC will have to make three enforced changes for their televised Scottish Cup fifth round tie at Aberdeen on Sunday.

Goalkeeper Chris Smith is suspended for the tie, midfielder Willie Gibson has been transferred and striker Liam Buchanan is cup-tied with Partick Thistle but manager Jim McIntyre is not concerned about the situation.

He believes his men will take the game to Aberdeen when they are in possession but he will be asking for a better showing than in the 2-0 defeat at Partick Thistle last Saturday.

Either Kyle Allison or Greg Paterson will replace Smith with Pat Clarke or Steven McDougall joining Andy Kirk up front.

The wide right role may go to youngster Paul Willis or the manager could opt for switching David Graham over and giving Joe Cardle a run on the left after his absence from the matchday 16 in recent weeks.

The central midfield area may be another where there is a change. McIntyre put young Ryan Thomson on at half-time at Firhill in place of Nick Phinn and may opt to continue with the talented 19-year-old.

I doubt it will be online because IPLAYER only covers BBC London at the moment and that is where the Welsh Derby is being shown.

Dont recall the other scottish cup games being shown on the BBC website

It should be on the BBC red button in england though?  Had a scan of it just now & couldnt see it.. Anyone know if it is actually on?