Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Kowalski

Well done the dons! In Orkney just now and heard the result yesterday when i got back into the b&b. Embarrassing enough i shouted and punched the air with delight. Whether or not we have turned the corner is yet to be known but i am thoroughly delighted with this result.

Well done the dons! In Orkney just now and heard the result yesterday when i got back into the b&b. Embarrassing enough i shouted and punched the air with delight. Whether or not we have turned the corner is yet to be known but i am thoroughly delighted with this result.

:thumbsup:

As said by many others, great result. Hopefully we can push on and go on a bit of a run now!

Was at the game due to being in Aberdeen at short notice. Best I've seen us play in a good while. Killie were the better team for ten mins, but we took control then, we looked better than them which was great to see. Their defence was shocking though, really fucking bad.

Thought aluko was excellent, ball was sticking to him when he had it. Would agree to an extent with penfold, couple of very frustrating moments from maguire, not too bad a shift though. Milsom looked good in midfield.

And my steak pie was fucking great!

My god, a 5-0 win over the 4th placed team and we only manage a 2 page thread about it. Had we been beaten it would have been about 5 pages. We really are the most miserable fans in the country.

Probably down to so few folk being there to see it.

Was at the game due to being in Aberdeen at short notice. Best I've seen us play in a good while. Killie were the better team for ten mins, but we took control then, we looked better than them which was great to see. Their defence was shocking though, really fucking bad.

Thought aluko was excellent, ball was sticking to him when he had it. Would agree to an extent with penfold, couple of very frustrating moments from maguire, not too bad a shift though. Milsom looked good in midfield.

And my steak pie was fucking great!

I had a really good steak pie as well. The quailty of steak pies has increased a hell of a lot since Brown became manager.

Should have known that......I was there

Wasn't that the game with the chant of "I'd rather be a brush than a combe" to a certain United keeper ;)

Not sure, I wasn't there.

I seem to miss all the high scoring games.  Was at Allan Park watching Cove Rangers during the Motherwell 6-5 and for some strange reason no one believed me when I was giving them updates from the radio.