Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons v Hamilton

Kowalski

Hopefully we see the locals showing some gratitude towards Craig and Archie this weekend by giving the team some support, 14k for the last two games is no good! Well pleased with this win though, I thought it would be a hard fought 1-0 and it was just that. Good to see the boys are rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in.

Cracking result. Thought it would be tight but hoped we would edge it out. Well done! How did it sound? Wasn't able to listen to the majority of the game.

Sounded cracking game fae listening to online manc, last 25+ mins were nailbiting, and tachycardic!! Crowd (of only just over 7K as repeated by BBC several times  ::) and said 19 to 22 Hamilton fans!) sounded vocal at times. I haven't read any JIT, so only going by what I listened too.

Yip, I would go with nailbiting and tachycardic!!  Maguire could have scored another 2 or 3 for us.  Langfield had a couple of good saves to make else it could have been a different game entirely. 

We certainly did make it a whole lot more difficult for ourselves than it needed to be with silly mistakes and the usual guff that they come away with when they're not concentrating but the crowd (all 7K of us!) were really behind the team and I think that helped. 

I'm surprised one of their players, Imrie I think it was didn't get himself booked. A right moody gobby cunt he is!

:thumbsup:

always going to be tough last night. Killie's open attacking play was always going to leave more spaces for us to get in behind than a stuff Accies side.  Be interesting to see how we cope against Hearts and although I hope for a reasonable crowd I don't expect one, however if everyone gets behind the team then it shouldn't really matter.