Maguire - Hope he stays

Milsom - Hope he stays

Langfield - Fuck off

Diamond - Fuck off 

Aluko - Hope he stays

McNamee - Too injury prone, gone.

Smith - Hope he stays

Vuja -  Fuck off

Blackman - He'll be back at Blackburn, probably get loaned to a Championship/League 1 club

Anderson - Gone in the summer

Howard - Fuck off

Young - Fuck off

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maguire - Hope he stays

Milsom - Hope he stays

Langfield - Fuck off

Diamond - Fuck off 

Aluko - Hope he stays

Smith - Hope he stays

Vuja -  Fuck off

Blackman - He'll be back at Blackburn, probably get loaned to a Championship/League 1 club

Howard - Fuck off

Young - Fuck off

Agree with this.

Maguire - Stay

Milsom - Stay

Langfield - Stay. Might be one of the few thats always liked him so really want him to stay. A decent keeper as backup would improve him I'd say.

Diamond - Meh. Stay if you want but at the same time not fussed if he leaves

Aluko - Stays

McNamee - Stay

Smith - Stay

Vuja -  Bye

Blackman - Bye

Howard - Bye

Young - See Diamond

Maguire - Hope he stays

Milsom - Hope he stays

Langfield - Fuck off

Diamond - Fuck off 

Aluko - Hope he stays

Smith - Hope he stays

Vuja -  Fuck off

Howard - Fuck off

Young - Fuck off

Yes.

Although, i'd keep McNamee if we can get some sort of pay-as-you-play deal.

Maguire - Hope he stays

Milsom - Hope he stays

Langfield - Fuck off

Diamond - Fuck off 

Aluko - Hope he stays

Smith - Hope he stays

Vuja -  Fuck off

Howard - Fuck off

Young - Fuck off

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter, though as Dave_min says, I'd keep him on a pay as you play deal.

Are Howard and Young not out of contract as well?

If all the out of contract players, loans and short term deals leave we are left with Considine, Foster, McArdle, Folly, Fyvie, Hartley,  Pawllet, Paton, Jack, Vernon, Mackie and Magennis. Means at a minimum we need to bring in two keepers, a centre half, a left back, a left winger and at least one striker needed to give us a squad of 18.  Going to mean a busy June for Brown if these players are to be in place for the start of preseason.

I'd hope we'd be well under way well before June given the number of players we need to sign, our budget and afc's record with contract/transfer negotiations.

Problem AFC have is that we are not considered first choice options therefore its more likely to be a busy August.

Frightening thing is that would be a couple of weeks into the season due to early start this year.

Agree about not being first choice but we really need to have the players in place for the start of the season as we cannot afford to have another season where team is in transition for half the year.

ABERDEEN FC winger Sone Aluko today issued a sign-me-up plea to manager Craig Brown.

The Nigerian international’s contract at Pittodrie runs out at the end of the season.

Aberdeen FC boss Brown is set to wield the axe on the current playing squad, with nine first team players out of contract in July. But Aluko, 22, revealed he would love to stay in the North-east.

For more on this story and bumper coverage of Aberdeen FC, pick up a copy of today’s Evening Express or read our digital edition now

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2229332?UserKey=#ixzz1Jy313RUc

Isn't Aluko's curent g/f a former Miss Scotland?

probably the only reason he's happy to stay with a club that's going nowhere at the moment.

Wonder if an offer from another SPL club with more money would change his mind.

despite our recent sh*t run of results, I thnk he's been showing some of his best form in a dons shirt for some time. and he also kept going till the end on Sunday too.

he's one of the few players I would not like to see move on this summer.

Isn't Aluko's curent g/f a former Miss Scotland?

probably the only reason he's happy to stay with a club that's going nowhere at the moment.

Wonder if an offer from another SPL club with more money would change his mind.

despite our recent sh*t run of results, I thnk he's been showing some of his best form in a dons shirt for some time. and he also kept going till the end on Sunday too.

he's one of the few players I would not like to see move on this summer.

I don't think she is a former Miss Scotland, she was certainly getting every Tom, Dick and Harry to vote for her on facebook last year though.

For much of the last two seasons (under McGhee's tenure), Aluko has only shown glimpses of the form and ability that he is capable of. Injuries have counted against him that time though as he has hardly had a decent run in the first team and I think that opposing teams tend to get 2 men on him everytime he picks up the ball hasn't helped. However, over the past month, I think he has been our best player and is certainly capable of being one of the best players in the SPL on his day.

Would like to see stay on as I think he is capable of much more if he stays.

Aluko wants a deal to keep him at Aberdeen FC

Wing ace happy to stay at Pittodrie

By Anthony Joseph

Published: 19/04/2011

HAMPDEN BLOW: Aberdeen FC star Sone Aluko.

More Pictures

ABERDEEN FC winger Sone Aluko today issued a sign-me-up plea to manager Craig Brown.

The Nigerian international’s contract at Pittodrie runs out at the end of the season.

Aberdeen FC boss Brown is set to wield the axe on the current playing squad, with nine first team players out of contract in July. But Aluko, 22, revealed he would love to stay in the North-east.

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2229332#ixzz1JzIAeqef

Anyone read the article today? Any quotes?

Rule 59, Article 7(d) When the proposed purchasing club is deemed to be in an unstable financial position and unlikely to honour any outstanding monies it would be unwise for the selling club to request such monies as the cost of pursuing payment would be considered a waste of fucking time.

Maguire - Feel free to fuck off you horrible ungrateful cunt

Milsom - DONE: 2 YEAR DEAL Yas!

Langfield - We should look for someone better

Diamond - See ya

Aluko - Get him signed up post haste

McNamee - Too injury prone unfortunately

Smith - Would like to see him stay but wouldn't be opposed to trying to find someone better because I don't think it would be that difficult

Vuja - Not overly fussed. A replacement who's better isn't that big an ask

Blackman - Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out

Howard - See: Langfield, J.

Young - Not good enough unfortunately but always gave 110% and fought for the shirt and so will always have my respect but his future should lie away from AFC