Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Scottish Cup QF - St Mirren v Aberdeen - 12 March 2011 - too early KO!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/Oot : In

Travel: Train

Pre-match: Train, then straight to game

Game: Is there pay at gate available?

Post-match: Home if we lose, pubs to watch scores come in if we win

Prediction: 1-1, replay written all over this one I fear.

I think it's all ticket, tsr.

Travel: Subway to city centre

Game: where ever my ticket is for

Post-match: out for a couple of pints then home

Prediction: 0-0, think this could be a painful, jittery game

It is all ticket as BB says but AFC were still selling tickets yesterday.

Pre-match: Some pub in Greater Weegia

Game: Away end

Post-match: Win on the piss in Greater Weegia lose and straight home to sulk

Prediction: Before last night confident of a win now not so sure.

Have we not sold out yet? Even St Johnstone have sold over 2000 for their game against Brechin, come on dandies!

Pre-match: Crystal Palace for breakfast

Game: Behind the goal somewhere

Post-match: somewhere in glasgow town

Prediction: frustrating, nervous draw

In/Oot : Not sure. If Im going I will be nursing a hangover from a night out in the weeg. If no it will be because my work are a shower of shites and decided to make the shitty work drag longer than need be

Travel: Megabus on Friday/ Non-applicable

Pre-match: Dying/working

Game: North Stand/BBC

Post-match: Another night of drinking singing Aberdeen songs in Glasgow/Home doing fuck all cause I should of been in Glasgow

Prediction: 2-0 Abz

Game: Online, hopefully find a BBC feed, or chat here

Prediction: Need to buy more toilet roll, but ultimately a win.

By this should we all assume that you are still refusing to invest in OUR club by purchasing the TV channel they created for the likes of you?

By this should we all assume that you are still refusing to invest in OUR club by purchasing the TV channel they created for the likes of you?

I have tried several times and fucking red TV will not register me (despite the fact I've been billed and paid twice). Tis an ongoing fight Dave.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110309/latest-news-from-the-manager-_2212158_2312132

Latest news from the Manager

Craig Brown spoke to RedWeb today ahead of Saturday's Scottish Cup Quarter Final against St Mirren and the manager is under no illusions of how important a game it is.

"Saturday can be a defining game in our season because a win in the Scottish Cup would get some momentum going. We've got four games before the split and if we manage to put in some good performances we have a good chance to pick up some vital points."

"We were unfortunately beaten by a better team on Monday evening but we must be mindful that their first goal was an infringement and the second one a gift. We had the best goal attempt in the first half with Zander's header and perhaps the second best was Ryan Jack's near post shot so we did have at least two good goal attempts before Josh managed to find the back of the net after a good battling challenge from Scott Vernon.The Red Army

The Pittodrie ticket office has been busy again today and there will be over 2,000 members of the Red Army at St Mirren Park.

"After the major disappointment at Tannadice on Monday evening the least the lads can do is get a victory on Saturday to please our terrific support. The army of travelling fans at Tannadice, who supported the team in adversity, was exceptional.

"These are not fair-weather fans, these are true fans. If you are a true fan you are there through thick and thin and the Red Army have proved that so they've got to have some success to be rewarded.

"The only way they can be repaid is with a performance and a result which we are due the fans as they have been tremendously loyal since our arrival.

There is some good news for the fans today as Zander Diamond looks set to be fit despite his head knock and Chris Maguire returns after his two match suspension.

"We'll be pleased to welcome Chris Maguire back in to the squad and Zander should be ok for selection after his bruising head knock sustained on Monday night. Other than the long term injuries to Darren Mackie, Yoann Folly and Fraser Fyvie, we have a fully fit squad who are anticipating a first class encounter against St Mirren"

Im getting the cup fever for this again