Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen Celtic semi final 17th April 12.45ko

Harcus

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm looking forward to it.

As bad as Aberdeen may be this season I never experienced Aberdeen ever being good. In fact the best season I've been old enough to be aware of was probably the season Aberdeen finished third and got into Europe.

When I started watching Aberdeen it was during the seasons where the Old Firm would regularly get large score-lines against Aberdeen.

I don't expect a win on Sunday but seeing Aberdeen in the semi-final of the Scottish cup is still exciting for me, and I'm optimistic enough to think that it is possible, with a bit of luck, that we will get a result on Sunday.

Well I'm looking forward to it.

As bad as Aberdeen may be this season I never experienced Aberdeen ever being good. In fact the best season I've been old enough to be aware of was probably the season Aberdeen finished third and got into Europe.

When I started watching Aberdeen it was during the seasons where the Old Firm would regularly get large score-lines against Aberdeen.

I don't expect a win on Sunday but seeing Aberdeen in the semi-final of the Scottish cup is still exciting for me, and I'm optimistic enough to think that it is possible, with a bit of luck, that we will get a result on Sunday.

Wow good for you - I hope you enjoy your day out  :thumbsup:

21 years ago today:

Scottish Cup Semi Final (Tynecastle Park)

Dundee United 0

Aberdeen 4

(Irvine, Paatelainen o.g., Gillhaus, van der Hoorn o.g.)

Aberdeen: Snelders, McKimmie, Robertson, Grant, McLeish, Irvine, Nicholas, Bett, Mason, Connor, Gillhaus.

More of the same on Sunday please lads!!

21 years ago today:

Dundee United 0

Aberdeen 4

Aberdeen: Snelders, McKimmie, Robertson, Grant, McLeish, Irvine, Nicholas, Bett, Mason, Connor, Gillhaus.

Crikey, mind being at that game as well! Much more suitable semi final venue also!

21 years ago today:

Dundee United 0

Aberdeen 4

Take it you were there as well then Bobby ?

What a fucking line up from us

Take it you were there as well then Bobby ?

What a fucking line up from us

Certainly was Al. That team picked itself in those days eh? Was the same team most weeks.  We absolutely pumped them that day, the two o.gs they scored were the only attempts United had on goal I reckon.  ;D

Gillhaus ripped Narey and van der Hoorn to pieces for his goal. Made it look so simple.

In/oot: In

Pre match: Bus down the road

Match: Nae Idea

Post match: Back Up The Road

Prediction: Not making any predictions. Just hope to fuck that we give them a doing. Been getting stick from my Tim boss for months and would love to get one back on him