Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

P&J: Appliance of science keeps Dons fit for the run-in

Kowalski

Have to agree. Getting to cup final would give me far optimism for next season that sneaking past piss poor St Johnstone, Hibs and Motherwell teams.

To an extent I'd agree, and I would much prefer to get to a cup final than just getting into the top six, but on the other hand knowing that Aberdeen could get from near the bottom at the turn of the year to the top six whilst playing largely the same teams that Aberdeen will have to play next season I think would give me more confidence than just beating Dunfirmline, then being fairly lucky to see off St Mirren and getting one win against one of the Old Firm in a fixture that, even since Brown has come in, Celtic have absolutely dominated.

To an extent I'd agree, and I would much prefer to get to a cup final than just getting into the top six, but on the other hand knowing that Aberdeen could get from near the bottom at the turn of the year to the top six whilst playing largely the same teams that Aberdeen will have to play next season I think would give me more confidence than just beating Dunfirmline, then being fairly lucky to see off St Mirren and getting one win against one of the Old Firm in a fixture that, even since Brown has come in, Celtic have absolutely dominated.

We also humped East Fife  :thumbsup: