Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Motherwell v Aberdeen

We lost the game in midfeld, just didnt have enough imagination.  Thought young and milsom worked really hard and milsom had some classy moments but the lack of options screwed us.  Motherwell were not really any better than us and were on the back foot for a large part of the second half.  Had we had even jack fit today i think we would not have lost let alone fyvie folly and hartley.  Bebo was very frustrating today it must be said though,  far too cocky with no product to match

SFA set an example the other week with Lennon and McCoist, would expect to see the same if not more.

what?

You mean make a big fuss, hand out bans then just back down when celtic and Rangers lawyers turn up?

Wasnt televised so no politician will give a fuck about aberdeen or motherwell

Just finished watching the game on Alba.

Not sure if Smith is just a bit slow or couldn't be arsed chasing for that ball at the first goal but it was pretty poor either way.

Thought we were actually the better team in the second half but had a feeling their second goal was coming. Maguire was unlucky with a volley from the edge of the area and we did seem to be creating some good chances but our luck was out.

Didn't understand Brown taking Aluko off since our best play seeemed to be going through him.

Anyway, the league is over for us so we need to concentrate on the Scottish Cup. Hopefully Celtic need to play two games midweek before the semi and we can come up against a tired team.

There's definitely some positives for next season so I'm looking forward to that anyway.

Got to wonder what he said to him.

Brown looked fine when he shook hands with McCall and even when he first went up to Boyle.

You never see Milne or Miller next to the tunnel at Pittodrie so you've got to wonder what Boyle was doing there in the first place.

Just finished watching the game on Alba.

Not sure if Smith is just a bit slow or couldn't be arsed chasing for that ball at the first goal but it was pretty poor either way.

Guy behind me told me pre match that Smith got out of his sick bed to play today given that we were so short of numbers.

Can't confirm whether this is true or not, but he certainly looked out of sorts and was getting ripped a new one by Humphrey

Got to wonder what he said to him.

Brown looked fine when he shook hands with McCall and even when he first went up to Boyle.

You never see Milne or Miller next to the tunnel at Pittodrie so you've got to wonder what Boyle was doing there in the first place.

Little doubt that Mr tuppence in the pound was spoiling for a fight or at best looking to seriously wind up Mr Brown.

Bollocks to the dignified silence, Craig Brown should just tell everyone what the little prick said. 

Cup final revenge over that muppet would be a fucking dream come true.

Indeed.

Thought Brown came across ok in that interview though - seems quite pleased that the police saw (& heard?) what happened?

Boyle is a bitter cunt.

Bollocks to the dignified silence, Craig Brown should just tell everyone what the little prick said. 

Cup final revenge over that muppet would be a fucking dream come true.

Disagree re bollocks to the dignified silence, albeit I'd love to know what the little prick said too! I thought Brown's interview was politely critical! Very interesting comments about the truth the (Motherwell) fans don't know.

Totally agree on your second point though!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12948664.stm

Police are making enquires into an incident involving Craig Brown, 70, and his former employer at Motherwell, Fir Park chairman John Boyle.

Brown, now Aberdeen manager, appeared to react angrily to a word in his ear by Boyle as the pair shook hands at the end of Motherwell's 2-1 win.

"We are not looking at any form of criminal inquiry," said superintendent Brian Connel, the match commander.

"But given what we have seen at other grounds it's right we make enquiries."

The incident was remarkably similar to the now infamous one involving Celtic manager Neil Lennon and Rangers assistant boss Ally McCoist.

Just like that altercation at Celtic Park last month, there was a rush to separate the two men but the police were not involved in this.

Superintendent Connel added: "I think there was an exchange of words and very minor pushing thereafter so we just wanted to make sure there was no criminal element to that. We have not identified any criminal element.

"Nonetheless with the assistance of both clubs we will make sure we get to the bottom of it."