Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Aluko leaving

I presume Him and his 419 mates merely paid off his obligation to Aberdeen in terms of development fee. Freeing him up to sign for the biggest club in the country FTP... I mean TM. For peanuts a week on the basis he can earn himself a " bumper" contract at the end if the season with (Stafford) Rangers.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, strictly speaking the hun down't own him............?

Shades of Tevez at West Ham?

thought FIFA UEFA banned all that shite?

Of course it doesnt. The Tevez thing was all about 3rd party ownership, the club he played for didn't own his registration completely.  Rangers have registered Aluko by themselves, its just that Aluko is paying the compensation we are due in order for us to allow rangers to register his as their player.

Totally difference situation.

Of course it doesnt. The Tevez thing was all about 3rd party ownership, the club he played for didn't own his registration completely.  Rangers have registered Aluko by themselves, its just that Aluko is paying the compensation we are due in order for us to allow rangers to register his as their player.

Totally difference situation.

Fair point, I wasm\n't sure if it was ALL to do with registration though.

However, this does set a dangerous precident, in that any moron with money can "pay compensation" for any player to sign for "their" club (or any club for that matter).

Or is it just me that sees a problem brewing here?

Fair point, I wasm\n't sure if it was ALL to do with registration though.

However, this does set a dangerous precident, in that any moron with money can "pay compensation" for any player to sign for "their" club (or any club for that matter).

Or is it just me that sees a problem brewing here?

Aluko isn't the first person to pay his own compensation and he wont be the last. There's absolutely no issue with it at all.

Bet he comes out of the traps like a man possessed tomorrow against Killie.

Will probably have the HUN faithful frothing at the mouths with excitement.

I however will give it until New Year until Aluko falls back into bad habits and becomes a lazy good for nothing passenger in the Hun team :thumbsup: