• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
‘I’ll use Aluko cash to keep my Aberdeen FC stars’

Boss Brown’s vow to Red Army

By Sean Wallace

Published: 17/09/2011

CRAIG Brown today revealed he will use the Sone Aluko compensation cash to secure Aberdeen FC’s rising young stars on new deals.

Aberdeen FC are entitled to £200,000 when Aluko, now a free agent, signs for another club.

Aberdeen FC boss Brown aims to use any windfall to sign up young first team stars Fraser Fyvie, Peter Pawlett, Ryan Jack and Clark Robertson on new deals.

• 1 month later...

As long as we don't let the cunts bump us out of cash that's rightfully ours. I'd rather we didn't get anything than a derisory offer from that shower of cretins.

McCoist will probably attempt to get Aluko on the cheap because it was an Aberdeen player's shin that injured poor wee Naisy.  ::)  :hammer:

I am absolutely gutted!  He is the first player for ages that I couldnt wait to get to todders to see play.  The blinkers are starting to come off and I am starting to think that he is a wee shite like everyone else had realised long ago.  I dont understand how rangers are spending money when they are a baw hair away from admin?!

I am absolutely gutted!  He is the first player for ages that I couldnt wait to get to todders to see play.  The blinkers are starting to come off and I am starting to think that he is a wee shite like everyone else had realised long ago.  I dont understand how rangers are spending money when they are a baw hair away from admin?!

You're assuming we'll actually see a penny from them.

I actually think he'd do quite well there, but I'm not bothered in the slightest because no matter how good Rangers are it's not going to have any real impact on us.

It would be different if he was going to Hearts or United obviously, but he's not.

Cough up you scummy hun feckers.

Boy from EE on twitter saying Rangers "dont expect to pay any compensation for Sone Aluko".

Must have fucked his trial up already then.

I'm sure they don't They don't expect to have to pay for anything.  ::) I just hope our club doesn't bend over to the cunts.