Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Maguire swearing?

People saying Maguire giving the fingers?

Found this on other website "I could swear today that in the first half after Chris Maguire opted to shoot from about 30 yards rather than pass the ball he turned his back on the crowd and flicked the "V" sign at the crowd as a reaction to their anger about his poor decision. Not only that, I'm pretty sure he made the ****er sign behind his back too...."

If its true he can f**k off

He's a completely brainless ned (taught enough of them to know one when I see one) who thinks the world owes him a living. A twat of order one.

Like to see how he copes on 3 years time playing for Falkirk and "do you want to go large" in his spare time.

Plenty of talent but a complete ballbag IMHO

A Duncan Fergahun wannabe

Plenty of talent but a complete ballbag IMHO

I don't much see the talent thing over and above his obvious cockiness.  His decision-making on and off the ball is still very poor for a lad who's now been 4 full seasons in the first team.  The only things really keeping him in the spotlight is the lack of competition of places for the Dons forward places - let's remember he played most of the early part of the season on the right wing, and the aforementioned cocky, brash attitude.  I was delighted for AFC when he got his Scotland cap, but pretty embarrassed as a Scotland fan at the same time.

I'll lose no sleep whatsoever when he moves on, in fact I'll be absolutely delighted that we will get a 4-figure sum of money for him.  How many has he scored in the SPL this season - 4 goals!?  Granted he has provided a good number of assists, and to be fair he does possess some crossing ability, but the flip-side is that cocky Maguire types are ten a penny and he'll be found out in the Championship or League One.

Like MBT says, I'll look forward to him coming back to the lower reaches of the SPL in 2 years time and see him filed under the same headings as the likes of Mark Burchill, Alan Gow, etc, etc...

Well I hope he gets a bang back to reality sooner rather than later. I wanted him to stay, but if he thinks that he is better than us, I hope the dole mongering tink gets his comeuppance. Enjoy the Scottish second division ya ned Tim cunt.

I spent as much time as I could swearing at the obnoxious little cunt last night. I'm not one to do that to our players during a match but I was doing it with the mind set of him not being an AFC player after Saturday.

He must have a club lined up then? He certainly didn't play like he was in a shop window anyway.

I can't stomach the cunt and I hope to fuck he doesn't sign the deal we've offered him.

Lol at Maguire. Wouldn't be stunned if he stayed and spouted some bullshit about 'always wanting to stay here, just a few things weren't right, AFC was always his first choice, how he is glad his future is sorted out and he can let his football do the talking, how he hopes to have a successful future with AFC etc etc'.

hes been offered a new improved contract :-\

Don't get the improved part of this ???

We made him an offer, he obviously thought he had better options.

Lo and behold turns out he didn't have any.

He should have been offered no better than he originally was and 5% knocked off it every twenty four hours he stalled on signing the fucker. Guess he still has another option available to him, which would be to take a year out of football as he can't sign for anyone next season without compo coming our way