Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Player of the Year nominations

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't believe in awards just for the sake of it, and frankly not sure anyone deserves to be called POTY this season. If it was however renamed as "The less shite than the other fuckers award" then Vernon would get my vote. Folly would probably have beaten him if he'd continued with the level of performance prior to getting himself injured.

Fit half-wits voted for Derek Young maybe this shows how bad we are.

P.S fits the story with foster have the Huns signed him or is he back next season

hope its the latter but no doubt just because he has played for them he is now a world beater.

They walk out onto the field, give wanker signs to the fans, don't put in any effort, draw a wage and laugh at the fans who are paying that wage.

Oooooohh... who do I want to be my favourite?

I know, fuck them all.

Fit half-wits voted for Derek Young maybe this shows how bad we are.

P.S fits the story with foster have the Huns signed him or is he back next season

hope its the latter but no doubt just because he has played for them he is now a world beater.

Foster is due to return to the club. Only a 12 month loan to the Huns.