Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Next Captain of AFC?

Tyrant

Who will be the new captain?

With Hartley retiring and Dimond leaving (fingers crossed) we'll need a new captain and vice captain.

I won't bother making a poll because I'll probably miss folk oot.

I'm going for Milsom.

We could do worse, howcome they released him ?

Becuase they believe he is not the sort of player they need to take them on to the next level and they are right. Not the sort of player we should be looking at. No better than what we currently have.

word is that Butcher thinks he's too slow.

Anyone remember Butcher being a whippet at centre half...?

Exactly, butcher is a bit of a spacker inside sources tell me.  Malpas is the key man at ict.  General consensus from ict fans i have spoken to is that getting rid of munro makes as much sense as us letting foster go to der hun on loan. 

Exactly, butcher is a bit of a spacker inside sources tell me.  Malpas is the key man at ict.  General consensus from ict fans i have spoken to is that getting rid of munro makes as much sense as us letting foster go to der hun on loan.

I always thought Malpas was a cock-end from what some folk have said about his management style. Obviously a very good coach though.

Becuase they believe he is not the sort of player they need to take them on to the next level and they are right. Not the sort of player we should be looking at. No better than what we currently have.

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/topic/22087-grant-must-stay/page__st__50

Most of the ICT fans seem in agreement that they want to keep Munro. My level of a 'good' centre back has been eroded with the shite Aberdeen have had, Diamond, Byrne, Bus, Duff, Ifil etc. Munro has to be a step up on the current level of centre backs we have.

Back on topic though, with the excepion of possibly Foster and Milsom, I can't see any of the current squad being captain. Dont think I could even see any of them being captain material either though. New captain with one of the new signings for me.