Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Season ticket prices announced

Kowalski
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm undecided. Had one this year and only just justified having it.

I'm the same. Only just. I'm graduating this year from uni but I think I can wangle another student ticket so I'm undecided. Would certainly be less inclined to get one if I had to pay full price. However, its amazing what a break from the footie and a few good signings in the summer can do!

I'm the same. Only just. I'm graduating this year from uni but I think I can wangle another student ticket so I'm undecided. Would certainly be less inclined to get one if I had to pay full price. However, its amazing what a break from the footie and a few good signings in the summer can do!

I'm graduating from uni this year as well but hoping that if I get it now at the early bird price I'll still get the student discount as the student card doesn't run out until August.

Last couple of years gone with my dad and step brother as part of the one adult and two concession deal which took off about £25 each from our ST prices as well but this year my dad has decided against renewing so even if I do get the student price it will still be more expensive than it has been for the last couple of years. That with a couple of bad seasons in a row where I haven't made the trip up to Aberdeen as often as I'd like has made me wonder if it's worth it.

So, at the beginning of the week, Willie Miller accepted in the Evening Express (Monday I think it was) that it is up to the club to attract fans through the gate, accepting that this season was "disapointing".

Surely even a modest rise in season tickets at this moment in time when first, no one knows what state our squad is going to be in next season and secondly most people are hard up. is a slap in the face and is yet more hot air from the corridors of Pittodrie without being backed up by actions.  Do they live in a bubble outwith the real world?

Surely a token DEACREASE in ticket sales both season and a the gate is the way forward to attract people back?

• 2 months later...

Got a phone call from AFC wondering why I had not renewed my season ticket. Not renewing because I won't be in Aberdeen for the first few games of the season so will make more sense for me to pay at the gate. Why I didn't say that the gross mismanagement of the club has led to a mediocre team playing mediocre football and that I quite frankly don't want to part with my hard earned cash to spunk away is beyong me.

I was curious to see if my old seat was available and might have gone for it, but if the club are not making it easy to purchase season tickets then what's the point!

It was dead easy to buy my ST

I picked up the phone, hit afc tickets on my contacts, spoke to a nice lady and hey presto my ST came through the door the next day  :thumbsup: