Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Brechin tonight

Goals were on sky sports news this morning. Looked a nice move for the 1st and a good finish from Mackie for the 3rd. Maybe found his level.  ;)

:lolabove:

I was just about to have a lie down because I'd read "Jute in a complimenting Mackie" post shocker! But you didn't disappoint at the end ;)

Chris Oldfield (1st half keeper) is going to Holland with the team to be the number 2 to Gonzalez but we are still exploring other choices.

Brown wouldnt be drawn on the chances of the other trialists before talking to them individually but mentioned a couple of them were worth exploring further.

Chris Oldfield (1st half keeper) is going to Holland with the team to be the number 2 to Gonzalez but we are still exploring other choices.

Brown wouldnt be drawn on the chances of the other trialists before talking to them individually but mentioned a couple of them were worth exploring further.

Sounds promising enough. Was that Spanish midfielder garbage then?

I didn't think either of the trialist midfielders showed that have anything more than we already have. The (Spanish, I think) central defender looked poor. The right back (Beardsley?) looked decent although that is influenced by the fact we are in desperate need of full backs.

The striker Bengondo got a good reception from the crowd when he went off but I thought he was poor throughout.

I didn't think either of the trialist midfielders showed that have anything more than we already have. The (Spanish, I think) central defender looked poor. The right back (Beardsley?) looked decent although that is influenced by the fact we are in desperate need of full backs.

The striker Bengondo got a good reception from the crowd when he went off but I thought he was poor throughout.

Racist!  :o

Christopher Harvey on twitter:

Thought James Ashmore and Andoitz Gabas played well, but James Beardsley was the pick. All but Nunez would strengthen the #Aberdeen squad.

I'd like to say after a good friendly performance, they should be signed up...but we know what happened last time we did that! Still, as I said, it sounds quite positive, hopefully they're not just one off performances and they prove to be valuable signings.