Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

More Trialists

BigAl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, does make you wonder if someone could be going out the door of Pittodrie before end of transfer window  ???

I really hope its not folly, as I really rated him before he got injured, but its difficult to see where he'd fit in the team at the moment  :-\

I really hope its not folly, as I really rated him before he got injured, but its difficult to see where he'd fit in the team at the moment  :-\

Folly was my first reaction, but given fact he is still injured then difficult to see how he can go on loan anywhere before close of transfer window. Guess it does however raise the possibility that we are looking to cash in on Fyvie sooner rather than later  ???

Folly was my first reaction, but given fact he is still injured then difficult to see how he can go on loan anywhere before close of transfer window. Guess it does however raise the possibility that we are looking to cash in on Fyvie sooner rather than later  ???

I did write that, but deleted it because I was hoping that the club wouldn't be that stupid *. He will only get better and has hardly been in the first team, that and CB said he would be building the team around him would suggest otherwise (touch wood).

I can genuinely say, i'm rather happy with our central midfield so i'd rather no-one left and can't see the point in having some dodgy trialist come in.

* p.s. yes I know the club can be that stupid.

I did write that, but deleted it because I was hoping that the club wouldn't be that stupid *. He will only get better and has hardly been in the first team, that and CB said he would be building the team around him would suggest otherwise (touch wood).

I can genuinely say, i'm rather happy with our central midfield so i'd rather no-one left and can't see the point in having some dodgy trialist come in.

* p.s. yes I know the club can be that stupid.

Aye, I thought twice about typing that. Unfortunately however I still believe we will cash in on Fyvie at a point way below his true worth :(

ex PSG YOUTH striker

Quite a few Youtube videos dedicated to him but seem to be France's answer to Darren mackie

Aye Aye Tom, you're right lad, but given that the good ship AFC failed to highlight that fact in their article last night, I thought I'd just leave the same spin on it as they chose to  ;)

Not that I want us to sell Fyvie, but I seem to remember similar chat about Diamond a good few years ago. When he was young and semi decent, was there not chat about some Spanish club wanting to buy him? Everyone seemed to say the club shouldn't cash in just yet, and that didn't really work out well...

Not that I want us to sell Fyvie, but I seem to remember similar chat about Diamond a good few years ago. When he was young and semi decent, was there not chat about some Spanish club wanting to buy him? Everyone seemed to say the club shouldn't cash in just yet, and that didn't really work out well...

True enough, I know there was a lot of Liverpool chat, dunno if they come from Costa Brava ;) but certainly in hindsight, it was foolish not to sell. But given the hype surrounding Fyvie, not only from AFC quarters, i'd hope the same situation won't arise :fingerscrossedsmilie: