Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Hearts v Aberdeen

mizer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the first half wasn't too bad but the second half was pretty awful.

Ref was almost as bad as Aberdeen's second half performance.

Hearts players seem to hold their head when they go down irrespective of what part of their body they actually hurt.

Lack of width, fuck all creation and playing that fucking clown McArdle at right back killed us today.

Brown must get in decent full back, a winger and a decent striker in next couple of weeks if he is to avoid the fate the previous manager.

3-0 to hearts

Your all fucking cunts  >:(

Don't fucking care how well we played for a bit of the game we got fucked by the diet Huns, shit season coming with endless pelters and the fan base diminishing further cause the board are cunts and dont give a fuck. Fuck the new stadium buy some decent fucking players !!!

3-0 to hearts

Don't fucking care how well we played for a bit of the game we got fucked by the diet Huns, shit season coming with endless pelters and the fan base diminishing further cause the board are cunts and dont give a fuck. Fuck the new stadium buy some decent fucking players !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3-0 to hearts

agree with this  :thumbsup:

3-0 to hearts

100% agree.

Fuck the newspapers' marks out of 10, here's my scoring system.

Gonzales - jury's out

McArdle - get to fuck

Considine - get to fuck

Mawene - get to fuck

Foster - get to fuck

Milsom - get to fuck

Osbourne - jury's out

Arnason - jury's out but leaning towards get to fuck

Fyvie - please don't learn from these useless pricks

Vernon - get to fuck

Mackie - get to fuck

Magennis - get to fuck

Pawlett - please don't learn from these useless pricks

Jack - please don't learn from these useless pricks

Brown - get to fuck

Milne - get to fuck

universe - get to fuck

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown felt his side deserved more from their 3-0 away defeat by Hearts, but conceded that the Edinburgh club were the better side.

"In spite of the scoreline, I think it's a distortion," said Brown. "Because I don't think Hearts missed a chance and we must have missed five.

"I'm looking at the game and maybe Hearts missed one chance.

"We're desperately disappointed - but the score doesn't lie and Hearts won the game - so all credit to them."

Continue reading the main story

I'm desperately disappointed for the fans that came from Aberdeen - they deserve better in terms of the result that we got

The defeat means Aberdeen remain joint bottom of the Scottish Premier League with only one point while Hearts ended a run of two straight defeats with their first league victory of the campaign.

Arvydas Novikovas fired the home side ahead before John Sutton converted the second and third.

Brown admits his side need to start scoring goals, but he was pleased to see chances being created and believes the club will find a winning formula.

"We hit the bar and had a good chance before they scored," said Brown. "Even after that, we had one or two.

"We thought we would manage to do a lot better in terms of the scoreline.

"We're taking an extra touch when we should be putting shots on goal.

"I wasn't too displeased with the chances we were creating - but you can see we're failing to score, and that's a critical situation.

"I didn't think we could continue in that vein. It looks as though we'll need to do something about the finishing.

"But I have got faith in the guys we've got and I don't think it's a misplaced faith.

"Darren Mackie's scored something like 55 goals for Aberdeen over the years - but we just didn't get the breaks and I'm desperately disappointed for the fans that came from Aberdeen - they deserve better in terms of the result that we got."

five chances my arse.