Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Hearts v Aberdeen

mizer

Darren Mackie's scored something like 55 goals for Aberdeen over the years - but we just didn't get the breaks and I'm desperately disappointed for the fans that came from Aberdeen - they deserve better in terms of the result that we got."

Why mention this? Its more embarrassing than anything else.

Were there any positives from yesterdays game?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren Mackie's scored something like 55 goals for Aberdeen over the years - but we just didn't get the breaks and I'm desperately disappointed for the fans that came from Aberdeen - they deserve better in terms of the result that we got."

other than coming up with enough paedo songs to last ten years, no.

Nothing up front at all but Hearts weren't really putting us under much pressure, they didn't have to really. One good finish for the first (from a free kick the ref was very keen to give regularly) and the clown that is McArdle stepped in.

Fucking disgraceful.

Winger, striker, full back, all essential signings.

"In spite of the scoreline, I think it's a distortion," said Brown.

No it's not you shit faced wank cock your team got beat 3fucking nil and the most important fact

The defeat means Aberdeen our fucking team are joint bottom of the Scottish Premier League with only one point cause we can't score in a brothel !!

Megginson thundering a ball off the back of a steward's head during half time. His wee cap flew off and he went down for about 30 seconds before being helped away.

My highlight without doubt.

I'd have given a sizeable sum to any player who was prepared to leather Zaliuskas though.

I also enjoyed the ref reacting to "the referee's a paedo".

Turned to the Roseburn and shook his head a bit too readily in my opinion.

Got fuck all off him after that.

:-X

I'm now at the point where I don't really care about the game any more. A matchday for me is seeing some people, having a laugh at/with our fans and shouting abuse at opposition players and ballboys.

Great eh?

I'm now at the point where I don't really care about the game any more. A matchday for me is seeing some people, having a laugh at/with our fans and shouting abuse at opposition players and ballboys.

Great eh?

Sounds like a decent day out to me mate!

Great eh?

So it's not just me then?

I particularly enjoy it when you pick on a random player for no good reason and give them 90 minutes abuse.

Great eh?

It was very unprofessional of him that his bias definitely showed after that. What a humourless cunt.

Calling the ref a Paedo certainly didn't help. Certainly after that he seemed very keen to give Hearts everything. You could see the heartbreak on his face when he had to give us something.

We were the better team easily until they scored against the run of play. After that we were fuck all. Utterly depressed by AFC Football Club already.  :hammer:

Utterly depressed by AFC Football Club already.  :hammer:

A damning statement that Tyrant.

Worrying if it were only one person coming out with that four games into a new season, but its not. I think that pretty much sums up the feelings of the large majority of the support. They had better get their finger oot pretty sharpish or  the crowds are going to decline even further, and the club will fall further into the mire.

Mediocrity abounds >:(

Foster had a fairly poor game. He was caught out on the ball again just like against Celtic when they scored and he proceeded to shout and scream at everyone but it was his own fucking fault. I like Foster and I'm certainly not one of his boo boys but he was the wrong choice for captain. As if we didn't already ken that.

All very well blaming McArdle, but Foster wasn't much better on the other wing.

Only seen the highlights but he didnt seem to be covering himself in glory. At least you guys werent stuck with 9 gloating hearts fans for the rest of the night!